Maybe a story will cheer you up...

Momo

Barnacles suck.

But it's funny to feed them explosive barrels and laugh when they all vomit up birds and bones and shit.

You don't beat them to death with a crowbar like a man? Lame.

They're on the fucking ceiling how do you crowbar them to dea --

ohh

You use the barrels to build a stairway, don't you?

Build a stairway? That's for lamers. I allow them to grab me and beat them to death with my crowbar. Like a man.

Build a stairway? That's for lamers. I allow them to grab me and beat them to death with my crowbar. Like a man.

I didn't know it was possible to kill them before they nommed you. I must lab this.

I didn't know it was possible to kill them before they nommed you. I must lab this.

It's totally possible. They just eat like half your health so you gotta smack them before they take a gible on your head.

Wait, you've never tried it before? That was always my method for killing them in order to save ammo. Though I guess you could just use the pistol or the aforementioned exploding barrels.

Wait, you've never tried it before? That was always my method for killing them in order to save ammo. Though I guess you could just use the pistol or the aforementioned exploding barrels.

Aye, using ammo on them is such a waste when they're so easy to kill with these other methods.

1: Pistol has, like, infinity ammo considering my personal propensity for crowbaring dirty Combines anyway.

2: Explosive barrels explode and are therefore superior.

EDIT: Also, after Chapter 5 every weapon I use has infinite ammo, if you know what I mean.

Edited by Integrity

Build a stairway? That's for lamers.

What the hell have you got against Led Zeppelin?

Once there was an ugly barnacle. He was so ugly that everyone died.

The end :lol:

Don't remember asking for a life story

1: Pistol has, like, infinity ammo considering my personal propensity for crowbaring dirty Combines anyway.

2: Explosive barrels explode and are therefore superior.

EDIT: Also, after Chapter 5 every weapon I use has infinite ammo, if you know what I mean.

Honestly, using the crowbar is probably just a carry over from Half Life 1 for me, back before you had the Gravity Gun.