Super Smash Bros Brawl Mafia - Game Over

Kaoz

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright kids. Let's roll. I'm the new town leader, picking up after my predecessors. Mysterio can vouch for me, and if anyone has any doubts, I can PM them their role claim.

Also, I have us a Mafia.

##Vote: Kay

Missy, claiming rogue when you're a hooker just doesn't work.

paper ): i will avenge you, dumbass

tiny imp, you're looking like third-party or scum right now

bowser is a bad guy; all bad guys have been scum or third-party (meta knight, ganondorf, etc.)

##vote: tiny imp

your shitty claim you made in private won't fly as it's completely awful. not to mention bowser wouldn't ally himself with luigi, what the hell?

do something or die.

Alright kids. Let's roll. I'm the new town leader, picking up after my predecessors. Mysterio can vouch for me, and if anyone has any doubts, I can PM them their role claim.

I vouch one more time <_<

##Vote: Kay

get off Tiny plz

Her role checks out, and I don't believe that Bowser is mafia.

oh, really? then either she's lying to me or to you, because no, her role cannot check out as far as i'm concerned.

and bowser may not be mafia, but third-parties are still out there and we'd better get rid of those.

so if you want me to stop, tell me why imp "checks out".

We're all going to Spear Pillar - Palkia tonight.

##Visit: Spear Pillar - Palkia

Darros, drop me a line.

Here's my evidence that Kay is mafia. This is her claim to the town leadership.

Dear Kay,

You are Diddy Kong.

250px-Diddy.jpg

You are Donkey Kong's little buddy. You're famous for your quickness and your long tail. You usually play second banana to DK, but you teamed up with your girlfriend, Dixie, to rescue DK when he got captured. You've spent some time playing music and competing in races, and you're also an expert at using barrels.

During the night, you may reply to your Role PM with "Night X - Throw banana peel in front of USER". If USER attempts to kill you, he will trip and fumble, and you will be incapacitated and appear dead for two phases, but will be revived after that. This action can only be used successfully once.

You are allied with the town. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

Here is my result from last night, inspecting her:

During the night, you may reply to your Role PM with "Night X - Throw banana peel in front of USER". USER will trip and fail to complete his night action.

You see what I'm getting at.

Normally I wouldn't do this until both sides have put something forward but from what I've skimmed through so far it looks like we're going to be waiting a while for everybody to pick their stage.

##Vote Kay

##Visit Palkia's Spear Pillar Hurr durr it sounds like