Super Smash Bros Brawl Mafia - Game Over

Kaoz

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I already explained.

Not much I can do about that, its the role I was given, worst comes to the worst we can easily afford a ML but its nicer to evade them.

Not much I can do about that, its the role I was given, worst comes to the worst we can easily afford a ML but its nicer to evade them.

Yeah, I don't blame you for being subbed in and not witnessing your fakeclaim.

Also Psych you're our next mislynch. Cheers.

Yeah, I don't blame you for being subbed in and not witnessing your fakeclaim.

Also Psych you're our next mislynch. Cheers.

That's not what I meant, unless FtP decided to use their artistic talent rather than copy & paste, haven't really had time to fully catch up let alone make judgements on others, but the alternative for this day seems to be lynching Psych. If you think Psych is a viable target then with a little luck he'll be the laast/one of the last mafias, if not it will probably be a laugh anyway.

That's not what I meant, unless FtP decided to use their artistic talent rather than copy & paste, haven't really had time to fully catch up let alone make judgements on others, but the alternative for this day seems to be lynching Psych. If you think Psych is a viable target then with a little luck he'll be the laast/one of the last mafias, if not it will probably be a laugh anyway.

I don't think "for a laugh" is a very viable reason. I may not have access to the info Snike does, but there's likely something more sinister with your role than there is mine.

I don't think "for a laugh" is a very viable reason. I may not have access to the info Snike does, but there's likely something more sinister with your role than there is mine.

I said that as the worst case scenario and we're both in the same boat only difference is I can see my role PM is town, not sure if the same can be said for you.

There is hardly anything for me to hide from the town, considering I'm pretty useless and also because I really can only do things for shits and giggles like last night. Sorry by the way Proto.

Dear arachnidsGrip,

You are Jigglypuff.

256px-Jigglypuff_in_Brawl.JPG

You are a Balloon Pokémon. You invite opponents in close with your big, round eyes, then put them to sleep with a calming song. The secret to the song's unfailing efficacy is your ability to sing on the wavelength that will make your opponent the sleepiest. You also use Attract to infatuate opponents who touch it. You use a Moon Stone to evolve into Wigglytuff.

During the night, you may reply to your Role PM with "Night X - Sing for USER". You will sing a song, putting USER asleep for the following day.

You are allied with the town. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

I'm pissed about that, but I'm waiting on a result from my name cop.

Mike, FTP quoted his role PM. His role did not fit. You're getting lynched because I found that flaw. Good day sir.

I'm assuming we can't lynch your target whilst they're incapacitated so there's not really much good, if any, that will have for the town

targeting somebody who seems suspicious means there'll be less debate so less of a chance to clear themselves.

Doing it to mafia would mean they automatically survive the day phase

And there doesn't appear to be any day actions to protect important people from.

All of those are also beneficial for the mafia, so in a game like this I can't see much point to a Town Kidnapper

On and on and on you go. When you'll stop? Nobody knows!.

Kidnapper does not fit in with the mafia theme, Mike. Your ability does.

On and on and on you go. When you'll stop? Nobody knows!.

I'd started typing that before your post, I just get distracted easily by other tabs

##vote: miketheasshole

##visit: the battlefield

remind me why you people enjoy oc games when literally nobody participates or does anything but the town leader, who gets night reports

these games rely so much on power roles it's a real snoozefest

hopefully it gets more interesting starting now