Super Smash Bros Brawl Mafia - Game Over

Kaoz

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For some inexplicable reason, you decided not to lynch anybody today. In search of more information, you depart to the following stages:

Battlefield: Luka M, Shade of Shadow, eclipse, kirsche

Delfino Plaza: Freohr Datia, Swordmaster Guy, TheTinyImp, Sho

Norfair: Kiku-Ichimonji, arachnidsGrip, Shinori, Fear The Pika, pokemonfan

Spear Pillar - Dialga: Darros, Kopfjager, Kay, Naglfar

Temple Hyrule - Top: Strawman, Anouleth

Temple Hyrule - Bottom: Snike, Paperblade, Mysterio

It is now Night 1. The night ends on October 16th, 8PM GMT+0.

Edited by Kaoz

Dear Sho.M.The.Panty,

You are Popo.

250px-Iceclimbersbrawl.jpg

The one in blue is you, and the one in pink is Nana. You use your incredible jumping powers and hammers to break blocks and climb to the summit. You grab veggies, and if you can catch the condor at the end, you conquer the mountain. Other than breaking blocks, your hammers are good for sending foes flying, climbing down from blocks, and destroying icicles.

You know that Nana is Mysterio.

You are allied with the town. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

Dear Mysterio,

You are Nana.

250px-Iceclimbersbrawl.jpg

The one in blue is Popo, and the one in pink is you. You use your incredible jumping powers and hammers to break blocks and climb to the summit. You grab veggies, and if you can catch the condor at the end, you conquer the mountain. Other than breaking blocks, your hammers are good for sending foes flying, climbing down from blocks, and destroying icicles.

You know that Popo is Sho.M.The.Panty.

You are allied with the town. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

Just throwing this out here, no matter what happens tonight, I think we should all go to the same stages tomorrow. If the numbers keep dwindling on the same stage, then we will know something is up.

Counter argument: We have a different set of stages tomorrow and thus can't, because there are 5 to choose from as opposed to the 6 from D1.

Same set of people, stages don't matter.

Also, lump Hyrule in together.

@Sho I'll do it later, I'm busy at the moment, and can't get on IRC.

hmmm, the more I think about it, the less likely I think mafia are restricted to their own stage. Otherwise town could, in the latter stages of the game, simply put a townie in each stage. Heck, if the cop is alive, they might have no hiding place as the cop visits each stage, so if the cop dies, we know the scum, and if he lives, we get a free result. That just sounds too unbalanced to let happen in any game.

Also keep in mind that this works both ways. If the town leader goes "X is guilty cop report" it becomes pretty obvious who the cop is, if the mafia tries to kill someone and that person doesn't die, it's kind of obvious who the doctor is, etc.

Suddenly, an announcement breaks the silence.

Sho is most ceratinly true blue motherfucker shall do

Unsure about the meaning of this message, you carry on with your actions.

On an unrelated note, for some reason I thought I'd have to adjust the phase end time because of DST, which isn't until two weeks from now. In other words, phase shortened by one hour to keep things consistent.

STRAWMAN WILL BE RAPED!

It has been said. It must be.

On a side note I could just keep my role pm to myself since just because you quoted something doesn't mean its true. You both could be mafia for all i know and just be claiming to be townies with the ice climbers. Wouldn't it be easy to do that?

Correct me if i am wrong as I quite possibly am. I'm totally new to this stuff.

Yes, Shinori, you are correct. Furthermore, there is no reason to assume that BOTH Popo and Nana are of the same faction. I know, this is probably very stupid, but no one has any idea what the Mafia in this game are, do they? iirc somebody claimed Ganondorf, and I'm inclined to believe that claim simply because Ganondorf would be too scummy to claim. You never know what it might be... Town = Males, Mafia = Females

Yes, Shinori, you are correct.

Except that claiming masons as mafia is a terrible idea?

If one of you is inspected and turns up mafia, you're dead and your buddy isn't gonna live through the next day/night

getting the entire's town's roles isn't worth that (and that assumes it's 1 mafia where you're losing like 33-40% of your group, if this is a 2 maf game haha you just threw the game away)

Furthermore, there is no reason to assume that BOTH Popo and Nana are of the same faction.

A. Sho confirmed that he and Mysterio were in the same role PM

B. Mason moles are incredibly bastard mod (no, Anouleth, that's not considered an inspection). Like, you just gave us a strictly worse than vanilla (since he comes with a free mole)

I know, this is probably very stupid, but no one has any idea what the Mafia in this game are, do they? iirc somebody claimed Ganondorf, and I'm inclined to believe that claim simply because Ganondorf would be too scummy to claim. You never know what it might be... Town = Males, Mafia = Females

Oh god the guy that refuses to legit character claim wants to go scumhunting based on characters.

priceless