Super Smash Bros Brawl Mafia - Game Over

Kaoz

True, but I'd rather not risk everyone claiming to rein in case he does turn up SK. We already have sho and mysterio anyway.

I Have considered this

even if he is SK, he is caught during D/N3 thanks to handy stage system. and if he is, why would he spread his info? he gains nothing from telling to mafia. If anything mafia might sell him!

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

;/

Dear Luka M,

You are Luigi.

250px-LuigiBrawl.jpg

You are Mario's younger brother. You're shy and quiet and overshadowed by your sibling, but you're actually quite talented. Your jumping ability surpasses Mario's, and your all- around skills let you overcome any problem. You're a bit cowardly and really afraid of ghosts. Even so, in Luigi's Masion, you were charged with cleaning up a whole house full of spirits.

During the night, you may reply to your Role PM with "Night X - Fire Jump Punching USER". You will kill USER.

You are allied with the town. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

geez I almost feel bad about that

Vigilante Luigi is hilarious and I really hope you're not lying for that reason, Rein.

The silencing thing makes me suspect Proto/FTP/Psych. Sadly there's not much else for me to go on at this point.

oh yeah ##Visit: Frigate Orpheon

Also scratch that last, I'm not sure why I assumed silencer = mafia, but still, it raises the question, why would a town silencer aim randomly? inb4psych

[2011-10-17 00:41:14] <LukaMegurine> guys shady's not coming back

[2011-10-17 00:41:18] <LukaMegurine> 8[

[2011-10-17 00:41:24] <LukaMegurine> you basterds

[2011-10-17 00:41:42] <Paperblade> ;/

[2011-10-17 00:41:50] <Snike> I kicked Sho

[2011-10-17 00:41:52] <Snike> and only sho

[2011-10-17 00:42:01] <Kaoz> I should modkill all of you for that

[2011-10-17 00:42:12] <LukaMegurine> bring it on

[2011-10-17 00:42:15] <Paperblade> get at me

Luka M and Paperblade have been god-killed, they were...

[2011-10-17 00:42:16] * LukaMegurine bans Kaoz

=/

Halberd

Fear the Pika

Psych

Sober Emo Girl

Swordmaster

Summit

Anouleth

Mysterio

Sho

Wen Yang

Final Destination

Freohr

Proto

StSS

Luka

Spear Pillar - Palkia

Darros

Kay

Paper

Snike

Frigate Orpheon

Naglfar

Shade of Shadow

TinyImp

Lynch wonderland

Kevin

Dear kirsche,

You are Meta Knight.

250px-Meta_Knight.jpg

You are the mysterious head of the Meta-Knights, you wield your sword with dignity. You delivered your sword to Kirby and demanded single combat in show of your knightly honor; your strict adherence to your code of ethics makes you a rarity in Dream Land. Sometimes you throw off your cape in battle. It occasionally transforms into wings.

You are Meta Knight, you don't have any weaknesses. This includes stages. You are not affected by any stage in any way.

During the night, you may reply to your Role PM with "Night X - Extend Dimensional Cape". You will turn invisible and any action targeting you will fail. After you use this move once, people will realize how broken it is and ban it. You may not use it again for the rest of the game.

You are allied with the town. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

I bolded the reason. This serves no reason unless he is targeting someone. Like. I dont know? MAFIAS KILL TARGET

Sad creature you are snike. Cant tell the differnce of justice and violence...

##Visit: Summit

I bolded the reason. This serves no reason unless he is targeting someone. Like. I dont know? MAFIAS KILL TARGET

Sad creature you are snike. Cant tell the differnce of justice and violence...

##Visit: Summit

Night 2 - performing Street Justice on Sho.M.The.Panty with Kevin