A new arrival

Blaze the Sage

Hello, folks! I've heard about this place before, and in my search for an active FE-centered community, I thought I'd come check it out.

Love the GBA series, and Path of Radiance... I'm sure I'd love Radiant Dawn, if only I had the ability to play it. But yeah, aside from all that, I tend to dabble in messing around with various sprites, so don't be surprised if I turn up there pretty soon.

All in all... yeah. Hi!

Dear Ember,

Yao whoo, I introduce myself as Waha Ninja. You may only refer to me as Waha Ninja. If you call me anything but Waha Ninja, you will be seriously punished. I say this with great seriousity. This is no empty threat. Also, do not quote me without changing the title of the quote to Waha Ninja. You better not vanish or I will track you down in real life. This is no joke. I hope you enjoy your stay. You had better...

With these tough feudal times, you might want to consider using a Knife for protection instead of a Sword. You can conceal Knives easier and they are more lethal at close range. Unless you got a Sword to someone's throat. Why am I capitalizing Gun and Sword? That is of great confidentiality. Is this paragraph relevant to the introduction? Do you want to be headless?

There are many genitalia on this forum, pussies and dicks. Not the kinds that would be great for sex. Many were weeded out by the travel back in time. Oh yes, this forum is actually 3 months older than it appears. That is because of a powder that caused the site to have amnesia. I am certain. The forums reopened up in early January 2008, although it was open for 2 months before that. Our sensei had great payment issues.

Call me Waha Ninja. I am restating this for emphasis. Only people on my list can call me Kninja. My list is in the "about me" section of my profile. You can still apply to be on the list, but remember to call me Waha Ninja.

I've never used the copy and paste tool. I like to take my time writing out all my messages to make more of an impression. I am Waha Ashamed of everyone who uses copy & paste. How can I tell? I just do. I don't know why the computer weirdos added in a copy & paste feature, but I think that was the worst move ever.

I've been here longer than 3 years (with a bunch of breaks in between), so respect my elderness. Don't be a Waha Idiot. Some guys in the intro threads seem to be following me around trying to piss me off. If you become a Waha Idiot and annoy me too much, you will be Waha Punishedâ„¢.

Why don't I change my display name to Waha Ninja? Why don't you remain silent? What was that? You never inquired? That is Ninja Bullshit, I can read your mind. I know your deepest fears. Like I said, if you go inactive, I will find you. Only I have the power to do that. How? Your inquiry knows no bounds.

Now I must end this speech, because you probably stopped caring about whatever I said. What was the point of writing this message? For testing purposes. If you skipped everything, you can go Waha Fuck yourself. But if you took the time to read this, maybe we can be friends and maybe you could call me Kninja. But whatever you do, don't get on my bad side or you will receive Waha Punishmentâ„¢.

What is Waha Punishmentâ„¢? You don't want to find out. The last guy who received Waha Punishmentâ„¢ didn't post for an entire day. A week later, he got banned. Surely you do not want to suffer the same fate...

You're spells have no effect! They only make me harder and sharper. Ummm.. not in that way.

Stamped,

Waha Ninja