• Dud
    • Dud
  2. 2. Dud Question

• Dud
    • Dud
  3. 3. FIGHTER OR ARMOR KNIGHT

• BRUTE
    • HARDENED

Okay, so before I go into playing H3 once more, here's what we're going to do.

- I think that this time I'm going Armor Knight, but I will do Fighter again if I obtain some convincing.

- I'm going to experiment more with the routes in Prologue to see which is "better" (i.e. if I'm using Fighter MU).

- Obviously vote for what I should use as far as items.

This shall determine how I will go on with the game. As for a team... well... I don't know yet. ;_;

Edited by Colonel M

No statboosters AND use someone from Free Silvers WHILE maintaining a good turncount, gogogo.

Okay, I jest. That might be too much of a challenge. :P

But do sing shy this time

Edited by Luminescent Blade

The poll has until Friday, October 21st, at 11:59 PM EST. Though, the world is going to end by then so it's possible that I won't even be able to do this playthrough. And yes; Shy will come back...

I hate singing.

Also, everyone is aware that by stat boosters I mean the ones in the shop, correct? Whatever is obtained throughout the game and the Secret Shop doesn't count in that poll; to hell with not using those.

Edited by Colonel M

I vote for armor knight, because you did fighter last time. Though I can't vote for some reason; it tells me to cast my vote for each question in the poll...?

Yeah, that's happening to me to, but my vote would go to fighter,

I unvoted (it would have been on the second option) to vote for fighter but it isn't letting me revote.

You're gonna have to add a second question.

Okay, what I did was slashed the first poll and made the questions "duds" just in case. Though for reference (in case your votes went through right), top is Fighter and bottom is Armor Knight.

I'm wondering, Colonel, which My Unit do you think is better?

Something between these two, assuming you're not doing something like mjemerzian. The only reason I considered Armor Knight is to see if he can make the Pirate difference after Prologue or not.