(FE6) the one with roy

Naglfar

Decoying makes certain chapters less bothersome to rush. Villages were not explicitly banned, and I'd hate to assume they were when they weren't

I want a thief, but Cath is ugh. Instead I'll go with Barth.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're reversing. Sorry for being a distracted asshole.

Silver gets Karel, it seems.

My last pick is Bors. Sofiya. I'm going to entertain the possibility that her ability to use staves upon promotion may serve a purpose beyond the redundant, as opposed to the rest of the losers available for picking.

And to say I drafted Sofiya.

Edited by Naglfar

Draftees analysis: I get Dieck from the beginning which is great because he'll be my axe user from the time he promotes and his con is wonderful as is his accuracy! Lugh will start off slow but after some levels he'll be kicking ass and taking names and I get him for most of the game and he has staves as a bonus! Percival because he was the best option for a paladin aside from Alan and lance, and I don't have to train him to be useful. Shin is in my opinion the best bow user is the game because of growths availability to swords after promotion and his nice move. Saul for an early game healer and eventually he'll be using light magic and his growths are certainly better that Ellen and he can support with Dorothy. Zeiss because I like him and Miledy was already taken and I needed a flier. Dorothy because she has good growths can support Saul and there wasn't many better options anyway. Ashtol is my thief nuf said. And Bors can help with early game and he's the best armor knight in my opinion. and he can deal with lance people with out Roy having to. Overall I'm happy and already started

Chapter 1: 12 turns

Chapter 2: 10 turns

Chapter 3: 15 turns

Let me know how I'm doing because well this is my second draft

Arena is fine, but I would advise against spending 20 turns leveling, the pay off isnt worth it

I'll start when I jailbreak my iPod touch, I am emulatorless, because I updated to ios 5 curse my want of FIFA 12

Chapter 1: 12 turns I have no idea if that is at all good never reallydo drafts

Chapter 2: 10 turns

Chapter 3: 15 turns

Chapter 4: 11 turns

Chapter 5: 11 turns

Chapter 6: 11 turns

Overall: 70 Turns

Character Update:

Roy Lvl 11 Hp 26

Str 11 Skill 9 Spd 11 Lck 13 Def 5 Res 4

Bors Lvl 10 Hp 28

Str 12 Skl 7 Spd 7 Lck 10 Def 13 Res 1

Dieck Lvl 12 33

Str 12 Skl 14 Spd 14 Lck 7 Def 8 Res 3

Lugh Lvl 7 Hp 18

Mgc 5 Skl 6 Spd 8 Luck 9 Def 5 Res 6

My Lugh sucks

Saul Lvl 5 HP 20

Mgc 4 Skl 6 Spd 10 Lck 10 Def 2 Res 5

Dorothy Lvl 3 Hp19

Str 5 Skl 6 Spd 6 Lck 3 Def 4 Res 2

For me , the arena is like a crutch when I use weak units-like Sue and Thany.

Anndd I need the cash for the chest keys and door keys.

BTW, I'm not aiming for low turncounts, since I'm still learning how to use different combinations of units.

My guess is that they'd rather have the high-skill Echidna in a game where hitrates are just so plain suck-tastic all around,

But only one player has Echidna. The other players have no reason not to pick Bartre before Klein, yet they didn't.

or maybe it has something to do with how he compares to Gonzo if you can actually tolerate getting him to 20/1 with those suck-tastic hitrates (I never tried using him but damn that's a nice promotion he gets).

In the short term, Bartre is better than Gonzales, in the medium term, Bartre is better than Gonzales (Bows in Ilia and Sacae), in the long term, Gonzales might be better but against weak-as-shit lategame enemies who cares?

What I got analysis:

Lance faster cav, great availability, best I could come up with.

Tate flying utility ... never used her before, but flier are always useful in drafts.

Clarine healer, the mounted one, great availability and movement

Lot great availability better speed than the other

Noah great move and joins fairly early

Cecilia great move, and mounted, decent availability, and magic + staves

Bartre decent join and base stats, I see him making up the turns some of the "better" remaining picks at this stage could with an earlier recruitment.

Cath last thief left,

Garret I already have staves, I noticed there was a warp staff ban so I was debating between him and Doug and I chose him.