Who's that archetype?

Vicious Sal

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not even remotely true, bosses aren't archetypes because that's TOO BROAD! This isn't up for discussion! Michalis has an archetype to his name because there are more traits to him than being a boss, those OTHER TRAITS are essential to being in his archetype! Until you relent to that, I'm going to ignore your guesses whenever I have a turn.

It is up for discussion, how can there be no boss archtype if there is supposedly a Michalis archtype? If there isn't a boss archtype then there isn't a Michalis archtype. You know how the animal kingdom classification works? No you don't.

I agree that 'boss' isnt really an archetype. It is way too broad.

I also agree that we could have narrowed it down with questions (as we did) instead of making this whole stinking mess out of it. the point being, its over and done with. lets avoid having this happen ever again.

I agree that 'boss' isnt really an archetype. It is way too broad.

I also agree that we could have narrowed it down with questions (as we did) instead of making this whole stinking mess out of it. the point being, its over and done with. lets avoid having this happen ever again.

No.