Who's that archetype?

Vicious Sal

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No @ all that's said.

Then maybe it was a really bad choice?

If people keep guessing names instead of asking questions, that means it's a good choice. (What can I say? I like to keep things interesting.) But I'll drop a giveaway hint after people can't guess after this one.

He's the only Wendell archetype member who isn't playable when his student is. Regardless of what happens.

Edited by Little Al

Uhhh, no it's not! If people can't reasonably get it, it's a bad choice!

You haven't played much guessing games, have you? But I agree on this going for far too long.

So, here's giveaway #1.

He's able to use a legendary wind tome at base, but he's not promoted at base.

Edited by Little Al

The early-joining Pegasus rider.

Shouldn't "a main character's primary love interest" be a far more accurate description for a "Caeda Archetype"? Lilina for instance has more similarities with Caeda than Thany has. Edited by Little Al

Shouldn't "a main character's primary love interest" be a far more accurate description? Lilina for instance has more similarities with Caeda than Thany has.

No. That's not the archetype I was thinking of.

No. That's not the archetype I was thinking of.

Sheeda archetype.
I'm sorry, but if there ever was a Caeda archetype, I'm certain that it wouldn't be "early joining pegasus rider". It would be along the lines of "main character's primary love interest". Hence why I brought up a Thany and Lilina comparison. The only similarities Thany has with Caeda is that they're both blue haired Pegasus Knights, and they're the first Pegasus Knight to join in their respective games, but that's where the similarities end. Lilina on the other hand is a princess, has known Roy for a while, can recruit some seemingly random guys into the army, and is hinted at the most. I may be missing some of Lilina's traits, but compare how Lilina is to how Caeda is, and you'll see where I'm getting at.

@topic: Does this person have blonde hair?

Edited by Little Al