Myrrh's Dragonstone

Can someone tell me how I could restore Myrrh's dragon stone in Fire Emblem the Sacred Stones? The stone's down to 20, so I really need it to destroy the demon king and kill a lot of warriors with it. Is there a way to restore it? I was wondering if I could buy a new one at the Secret Shop. Is that even possible? Dragonstone.gif

Yeah, Myrrh is very limited-use, so when you use her you need to make sure every breath counts.

But she's hardly the only one capable of bringing down the big boys - far from it. Hand just about anyone a Legendary and give them heal support, and they'll do just fine.

And against the small generic stuff, even normal weapons will do if you're not horridly under-levelled and haven't been horribly mauled by the RNG for level-ups.

You can also use the Mine Trick to grab some infinite use Monster weapons like Demon Surge and let Myrrh use those. She won't get her Stone bonuses though so it's only good for fighting weak enemies. But at this point you might as well cheat the full mile and hack her stone to have full or infinite uses using Codebreaker.

Back in the realm of non-glitching, I'd say just be a little more conservative with your use of Myrrh. If you're down to 20 uses I guess you're probably on about chapter 19 or 20, and Myrrh's a good level 12-15 or so? That's fine. Just be a little conservative, keep back say 5 uses of it, and use your other guys. They should have no problems against most enemies. Remember, the sacred twins (except Gleipnir) are effective against monsters, giving them like 30-40 effective might. So make use of them.

Back in the realm of non-glitching, I'd say just be a little more conservative with your use of Myrrh. If you're down to 20 uses I guess you're probably on about chapter 19 or 20, and Myrrh's a good level 12-15 or so? That's fine. Just be a little conservative, keep back say 5 uses of it, and use your other guys. They should have no problems against most enemies. Remember, the sacred twins (except Gleipnir) are effective against monsters, giving them like 30-40 effective might. So make use of them.

More like 50-60. Weapons with an "Effective" bonus get TRIPLE might in Sacred Stones, which is another reason it's considered so easy.

Incidentally, it also means that Bishops are actually the WORST choice to use Ivaldi, as their Class-based bonus vs. Monsters of x2 actually overrides Ivaldi's triple bonus.

You have it backwards, man. Effective weapons are 3x damage, holy weapons only are 2x damage. Bishops use Slayer the same as Sages because Ivaldi's x2 overwrites Slayer's x3, so Slayer!Shine has more effective MT than Ivaldi (not even mentioning Divine).

That's also why Silver Bows do more damage than Nidhogg against Dracozombies, incidentally.

Edited by Integrity

More like 50-60. Weapons with an "Effective" bonus get TRIPLE might in Sacred Stones, which is another reason it's considered so easy.

Incidentally, it also means that Bishops are actually the WORST choice to use Ivaldi, as their Class-based bonus vs. Monsters of x2 actually overrides Ivaldi's triple bonus.

What're you talking about? Bishops are awesome. I gave Ivaldi to Natasha and she killed Lyon in one hit.

I was referring specifically to fighting Monsters with Ivaldi, for the reasons I stated.

However, as Integrity was nice enough to point out, I had it backwards.

Against Monsters, it becomes pretty much a vice versa of what I originally said. While not the WORST they could use, there are much better weapons for a Bishop to wield vs monsters than Ivaldi, due to the Holy Weapon's x2 effectiveness overwriting the Bishop's x3 bonus.

Ivaldi will still kill pretty much every Monster in one hit, while providing your Bishop with +5 Def that could very well save their lives. Just saying.

Edited by Mekkah

• 2 months later...

Don't necropost, please.

edit: Actually, it looks like this was on the first page with 40 posts per page settings, so it's not a necropost. My bad, continue :P:.

Edited by Tangerine