Agent Minimafia - Game Over, Town wins

Paperblade

I swear I already did. :/

1. Who is the most town in your eyes and why? Me. Because I'm me. Maybe Proto, just because everyone else isn't looking good in my eyes.

2. Who is the most scum/mafia/serial killer in your eyes and why? Strawman, because of the constant sticking up for mafia, and Kaoz, though Kaoz is only a gut feeling.

3. Is there anyone lurking? Posting with out contibuting? Proto

4. Who do you feel we should target after Kay and why? This probably doesn't apply anymore.

5. What do you think the situation with night kills is like? Not quite sure any more, but it's seeming more likely that Mafia/SK Alternate.

6. Do you have a will? Yes, I do

6b. If no, why not?

------------------------------

Now that I've done that, I've gone through the entire thread again. I'm starting to piece some things together.

Day 1: Snike's death leads to me realizing something. Mafia/SK's kill has lower priority than the Cult. Not that useful, but it's still something. Eclipse constantly was commenting and arguing with Shinori about sheeping. It's possible that Shinori is her scum buddy and she wanted him to keep his mouth shut, so there is that path if we want.

Day 2: At the same time, it means that the other group (SK/Mafia) has a higher priority than the Cult, or else someone would have gone down with Kevin most likely. If Sho was to be believed, then the Mafia/SK killed Anouleth.

Day 3: Sho's revealing of Masons means there has to be a group of them right now. If there are 5 of us left, I'm going to assume there's 2 masons, 1 mafia, 1 SK, and another townie. If we follow his will it should be Shinori or Strawman, but going by their actions...

I think it might be MYLO. If we mis-lynch, and someone dies, it'll be 1/1/1 unless the Mafia or SK hit each other. Then they can joint and win.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I wasn't a mason, don't you think Shinori would have POINTED THAT OUT BY NOW?

Also, did you READ Sho's role pm?

OR the will he left!?

They recruited me! If I was mafia, they would have BOTH died. If I was culted, I would have died! AKA Shinori and myself are confirmed town and masons.

Also, if we don't lynch anyone today, a townie will die tonight. that leaves 2 town vs 2 scum. Forcing a tie no lynch tomorrow. After that the scum kill the last townie and we lose.

Everything you just said is completely dumb and scummy.

##Unvote

##Vote: Psych

Theres no way a townie would vote to lynch a confirmed clear. Also, in your day by day evaluations, you state you're suspicious of BOTH of the cleared players. HOW IS A CLEARED MASON'S WILL PAIRED WITH THE INFO OF HIS ROLE NOT A GOOD SOURCE OF INFO?

If I wasn't a mason, don't you think Shinori would have POINTED THAT OUT BY NOW?

Also, did you READ Sho's role pm?

OR the will he left!?

They recruited me! If I was mafia, they would have BOTH died. If I was culted, I would have died! AKA Shinori and myself are confirmed town and masons.

Also, if we don't lynch anyone today, a townie will die tonight. that leaves 2 town vs 2 scum. Forcing a tie no lynch tomorrow. After that the scum kill the last townie and we lose.

Everything you just said is completely dumb and scummy.

##Unvote

##Vote: Psych

Theres no way a townie would vote to lynch a confirmed clear. Also, in your day by day evaluations, you state you're suspicious of BOTH of the cleared players. HOW IS A CLEARED MASON'S WILL PAIRED WITH THE INFO OF HIS ROLE NOT A GOOD SOURCE OF INFO?

I never said I suspected Shinori. I said you. There's no reason why Sho would have said any of that if you had been recruited. I don't think a recruitment would kill Shinori. That means there's something about you that could mess it up.

Well then, considering its lylo and you guys aren't talking, and Shinori and myself are clear. That gives us 3 possible targets, 2 of whom are scum.

##Vote: Kaoz

Darros contributed nothing and stayed under the radar, maybe to hide that hes scum. While you've mostly just been arguing/correcting Lorddomu's logic while not really adding anything to the discussion.

My apologies, but you will understand that defending against accusations has priority, especially since I just subbed in.

I'll probably have to reread the thread again to contribute much of value, since I already forgot half of it, would you like me to adress any specific point?

That being said, I guess it can't hurt to claim Watcher with the following results:

N1 - Sho: No Lynch (I assume it means that nobody visited him)

N2 - idle

N3 - Sho: Proto, Psych

N4 - SSS: nobody

Day 2: At the same time, it means that the other group (SK/Mafia) has a higher priority than the Cult, or else someone would have gone down with Kevin most likely. If Sho was to be believed, then the Mafia/SK killed Anouleth.

I believe we know that Sho killed Kevin in an attempt to recruit him? In other words, the Masons had a higher priority than the Cult, and the Cult had a higher priority than one of Mafia/SK?

I never said I suspected Shinori. I said you. There's no reason why Sho would have said any of that if you had been recruited. I don't think a recruitment would kill Shinori. That means there's something about you that could mess it up.

You are suggesting that Sho's will was manipulated in some way, yes?

No, I'm suggesting I don't think Strawman was in the mason group. Or if he was something is up about it.

Unless you can provide a more specific reason, I don't see why Sho would make incorrect statements. Could you elaborate on "something" by any chance?

Unless you can provide a more specific reason, I don't see why Sho would make incorrect statements. Could you elaborate on "something" by any chance?

I feel like maybe Strawman didn't kill Shinori just to make it seem like Sho was right, or that maybe Sho's killing ability didn't work with Strawman for some reason.

I feel like maybe Strawman didn't kill Shinori just to make it seem like Sho was right, or that maybe Sho's killing ability didn't work with Strawman for some reason.

Sho could only kill Cult members. When trying to recruit a Mafia/SK, he himself died. However, if you are suggesting that that happened, I would ask you why there was no night kill.

Sho could only kill Cult members. When trying to recruit a Mafia/SK, he himself died. However, if you are suggesting that that happened, I would ask you why there was no night kill.

No, I'm not suggesting that. Otherwise there would be 2 kills the night Sho died. Though it may explain my results.

I suppose we should all claim then. I'm Bodyguard.

Night 1: Idle

Night 2: Darros

Night 3: Sho

No, I'm not suggesting that. Otherwise there would be 2 kills the night Sho died. Though it may explain my results.

I suppose we should all claim then. I'm Bodyguard.

Night 1: Idle

Night 2: Darros

Night 3: Sho

If you protected Sho on the night he died, shouldn't you be dead as well then? Also, who did you target N4?

Questions you guys! I'll fill these out personally in a little while, I have some homework to do.

1. Who is the most town in your eyes and why?

Me and Strawman.

2. Who is the most scum/mafia/serial killer in your eyes and why?

Possibly psych or Kaoz for various reasons. Kaoz is dead on accurate on a few things even though komatsu was kinda inactive. But he maybe just good. However psych maybe worring me.

3. Is there anyone lurking? Posting with out contibuting?

I've been lurking a bit, but that's also cause of work half way.

4. Who do you feel we should target after Kay and why?

5. What do you think the situation with night kills is like?

SK and mafia can't kill on the same night i assume. Not entirely sure.

6. Do you have a will?

Usually yes.

6b. If no, why not?

N/A

You completely don't understand sho's role at all, either that or he wants a sure townie dead. You claim bodyguard but it doesn't look like that's helped us really at all at the moment. I mean a bodyguard that thinks his target was night killed is kinda dumb, doesn't sound like a bodyguard to me.

You should vote psych with me.

#vote: Psych

I'm not sure, but it may be possible my guarding doesn't protect from Sho's recruiting of mafia or SK.

I think I may not have been able to save him, and that mafia hit the BP or something. That would explain Proto's role, but it would be Kaoz is lying.

Though, if Kaoz is telling the truth, then who's to say Shinori and Strawman are the mafia and SK and are lying to us trying to confuse us.

Sho died and his role was revealed saying that he was the mason. He has claimed for me all game obviously im fucking town. And i can claim for strawman as so did sho in his will. You are obviously scummy at the moment trying to point out that im a mafia. You defintely are scummy at the moment. Either that or your just not thinking whatsoever. My vote still stands and i believe we found a lynch target today.

Night 4 is after this phase.

Incorrect. This game started on N1, and as a result, the phases were switched. If you check the OP for example, you can see that Domu is listed as killed on N4.

I'm not sure, but it may be possible my guarding doesn't protect from Sho's recruiting of mafia or SK.

I'd like to point out the wording in Sho's role:

However, if USER is an Agent or the Killer, he will proceed to kill you and the rest of the masons before continuing on his merry way. If USER is a Fanatic, you will be able to determine so and kill him.

Now, obviously we still have living masons. In other words, the only way Sho could have died is through a mafia/SK kill, and that's most certainly something you should have prevented.

We can't quote role PM's, but mine says I only have a 50% chance of protecting a person. If I do, then I kill my attacker but die as well. If not, then I presume my target would die, but not me.

Night 4 I protected Kaoz.

You go from saying there was no night 4 to saying you protected kaoz on night 4. You would have had to know there was a night 4 to protect him on that night. Your role pm would have contained something like "Night X - Protect USER"

There are too many blanks with this. Also why protect Kaoz instead of someone who's definitive town.