Agent Minimafia - Game Over, Town wins

Paperblade

the point about talking is sharing your though and info with other members of town this lets us lower the amount of blind shooting in this game. Blind shooting tends to end up miserably for town. Just because YOU KNOW doesn't mean YOU SHOUDN'T COOPERATE WITH OTHER PLAYERS

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the point about talking is sharing your though and info with other members of town this lets us lower the amount of blind shooting in this game. Blind shooting tends to end up miserably for town. Just because YOU KNOW doesn't mean YOU SHOUDN'T COOPERATE WITH OTHER PLAYERS

Cooperate with what? The only thing we know is that SNIKE DIED, HE'S A PART OF THE FANATICS, AND THERE IS ANOTHER FACTION INTO THE GAME (Captain Obvious to the rescue!). As Psych said, we lack information, and it's not something we can just make from nowhere.

Also I think I bring up something people seems to keep ignoring:

Either the game has driver or eclipse can redirect actions AWAY from her.

Am I the only one who thinks Nexus (redirects actions away from him/herself) is likely an addition to Cult Leader or Serial Killer?

That reminds me. This game has Mafia and Serial killer yet only one person died. This is most interesting part of info.

Cooperate with what? The only thing we know is that SNIKE DIED, HE'S A PART OF THE FANATICS, AND THERE IS ANOTHER FACTION INTO THE GAME

Shit forgot to add that "he's the tracker".

Am I the only one who thinks Nexus (redirects actions away from him/herself) is likely an addition to Cult Leader or Serial Killer?

That reminds me. This game has Mafia and Serial killer yet only one person died. This is most interesting part of info.

....okay so there's that.

Though I don't think we should waste time thinking about what powers the SK or Cult Leader may/may not have and instead focus on finding them.

Though now we have a point to talk about. There was only one kill last night.

Interesting idea, but I think the action had been negated by a role, instead of being redirected. After all, redirecting means -hitting someone with something that was supposed to hit you-. That explains why there aren't two dead players, and also answers to the question "Why the Serial Killer didn't kill anyone last turn".

If I'm not wrong, there is a common role in the Mafia games that stops x player from dying, Safeguard/Bodyguard or something like that.

Also if someone left the rules unread, any 2 scum organizations (Agents, SK, Cult) can pull out a joint win yet Cult + Agents winning is very unlikely

As for why only Snike died, reasonable options I see are

Hooking of a killer

Doctor being lucky

Bulletproof

Also if someone left the rules unread, any 2 scum organizations (Agents, SK, Cult) can pull out a joint win yet Cult + Agents winning is very unlikely

As for why only Snike died, reasonable options I see are

Hooking of a killer

Doctor being lucky

Bulletproof

The doctor wouldn't be lucky if he had the intention to protect the Cult Leader from the very beginning and actually knew his role. And yes, I mean it. Couldn't the Doctor be a part of the Cult?

Interesting idea, but I think the action had been negated by a role, instead of being redirected. After all, redirecting means -hitting someone with something that was supposed to hit you-. That explains why there aren't two dead players, and also answers to the question "Why the Serial Killer didn't kill anyone last turn".

If I'm not wrong, there is a common role in the Mafia games that stops x player from dying, Safeguard/Bodyguard or something like that.

My action worked all right and wasn't negated. The problem is it didn't target the one it was suppose to target

My action worked all right and wasn't negated. The problem is it didn't target the one it was suppose to target

wat

Are we talking about the same thing here? I said the SK's action had been negated by a Doctor role. I didn't say the Doctor's action had been negated by something.

Still, those are baseless deductions. See, we didn't reach any conclusion. We'll only know which one is right after some turns.

That's the only thing we have to talk about, and you only came up with that now (about the SK acting or not).

Mainly because killing her explains what the hell happened to my ability last night.

Secondly because Nexus is good secondary role for cult leader or SK.

Thirdly because if there is a driver and s/he is mafia AND Clipsey is mafia, I could see the driver targeting clipsey because cops have the tendensy to target her during early nights

I feel eclipse. Only because we lynch the silent people far too often and her and Snike's hatelove goes on far too long sometimes.

This is terrible reasoning. We do it a lot for a reason and the latter reason is just lol.

Thirdly because if there is a driver and s/he is mafia AND Clipsey is mafia, I could see the driver targeting clipsey because cops have the tendency to target her during early nights

This, however, is better reasoning.