Ideal Worst Team to use.

zArch

Surely Rebecca > Wil, so why have you chosen to use Rebecca, exactly?

- Have Karla and Farina on there.

Did you not read the OP? He said that he is doing Eliwood's Mode, so why are you suggesting he use characters that can only be used in Hector's Mode... :facepalm:

Edited by NinjaMonkey

Did you not read the OP? He said that he is doing Eliwood's Mode, so why are you suggesting he use characters that can only be used in Hector's Mode... :facepalm:

Because shenanigans. I think you missed the joke. (summary: zero availability = worst character regardless of stats.)

Because shenanigans. I think you missed the joke. (summary: zero availability = worst character regardless of stats.)

Believe me, I usually miss jokes...

Anyway, I'd like an answer to my question, if at all possible.

• 3 weeks later...

The worst team is not necessarily the 7 worst units. For example, if we gave you the final 7 units you recruit, you'd be pretty much screwed. Also, an all bows team, not that that exists, would screw you over too.

Elieson's Bow User Only Run

I dare you to find me any form of "screw over", after getting to ch27 in a bows team. (Unless you meant only Bows period, in which there's still room to play around in your definition).