"PMU" runs are silly

Junkhead

The GOAL is LTCs, how the hell can it be about anything else or only have that as a "sub" part of it?

.__.

So everyone's telling you that it's about having fun

and everyone says, in the draft, to have fun

but somehow you still think the main point is about LTC

Crash, your lack of logic astounds me.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The GOAL is LTCs, how the hell can it be about anything else or only have that as a "sub" part of it?

Because the challenge is completing the game using only the units you have/are allowed to use.

^Or what Seph said.

Edited by Ein Silver Rose

Man, all this talk about drafts and LTC is making me want to join a draft just to see if I can get the highest turn count without intentionally sitting around doing nothing.

Right then, if the LTCs aren't the point, how can they be the GOAL?

You're still thinking of this as a competition, not something people do to have fun |D

The goal is to have fun.

Getting LTC is just something they do o 3 o

I'm thinking of it as a competition because it IS one! People are competing and being ranked against each other!

Maybe if you hear this from enough people, at a higher volume, you'll believe it.

IN A DRAFT THERE IS A COMPETITION,

WHICH IS JUST A FACTOR OF THE DRAFT,

THE DRAFT IS NOT ABOUT THE COMPETITION,

THE MAIN POINT OF A DRAFT IS NOT TO WIN,

BUT TO DO SOMETHING ELSE WHICH YOU DON'T SEEM TO COMPREHEND,

BECAUSE ACCORDING TO YOUR "LOGIC" YOU HAVE TO WIN TO SUCCEED IN THE MAIN POINT OF THE DRAFT

WHICH IS TO HAVE FUN

Get it right.

Edited by Lux Aeterna

Maybe if you hear this from enough people, at a higher volume, you'll believe it.

IN A DRAFT THERE IS A COMPETITION,

WHICH IS JUST A FACTOR OF THE DRAFT,

THE DRAFT IS NOT ABOUT THE COMPETITION,

THE MAIN POINT OF A DRAFT IS NOT TO WIN,

BUT TO DO SOMETHING ELSE WHICH YOU DON'T SEEM TO COMPREHEND,

BECAUSE ACCORDING TO YOUR "LOGIC" YOU HAVE TO WIN TO SUCCEED IN THE MAIN POINT OF THE DRAFT

WHICH IS TO HAVE FUN

Get it right.

Hahahahaha.

Shut up, the coloring is horrible. :(:

Man, all this talk about drafts and LTC is making me want to join a draft just to see if I can get the highest turn count without intentionally sitting around doing nothing.

I usually end up with the highest turns.

Having a competetive spirit is great, but when you lose, you shouldn't feel bad either.

I think they mean that doing a challenge that requires you to use a set of characters that you picked (between them, possibly a few you've never used before) by itself is fun. Another fun thing is sharing and comparing strategies, turncounts and stats.

Edited by Bedivere

Look, every draft has some rule like "the winner is the person with the lowest turn count" so it IS about LTCs. Much like how Soccer is about scoring goals and racing is about finishing first, it simply can't be argued.

People don't play Soccer and race to win, they do it because they enjoy it. Winning's just something extra :E

If you can't do something without needing to win it, then you've got problems. Your views are also way too black and white. Try the grey areas. It's nice, and non-ignorant, there.

But I'm really not arguing about WHY people do it, I know they do it for fun. What I'm saying is that the object of it is LTCs.

People play Soccer for fun, but the OBJECT OF THE GAME is still scoring goals. Peopl race for fun but the GOAL is still to finish first.

Well, at least you know what I'm saying now! That's it, I'm not even remotely qualified to try and go for the goal or object of the challenge, so why even try? I know that you don't have to WIN to have fun but falling into the realm of epic fail without being to stop it from happening doesn't sound fun at all.

Edited by CrashGordon94

Well, at least you know what I'm saying now! That's it, I'm not even remotely qualified to try and go for the goal or object of the challenge, so why even try?

... To have fun doing so? You act like you can't have fun without getting a low turn count. Just play the fuckin' draft, and see how you do, having fun trying to beat the game with the limited units.