The Will of Good and Evil Question

luigi bros

On the page for this hack it says

"You get her in the first chapter AND she can promote again!" refering to Brenya.

How does she promote? She has Guilding Ring, she's past level 10, but it isn't working.

How do I do this?

Sages and paladins can promote using a Master Seal.

Their promoted classes have 30 or 31 caps in all stats. They also gain EXP like a promoted unit, so a level 1 promoted Brunya will gain a lot of EXP by defeating, for example, level 8 promoted enemies.

Edited by dondon151

Sages and paladins can promote using a Master Seal.

Their promoted classes have 30 or 31 caps in all stats. They also gain EXP like a promoted unit, so a level 1 promoted Brunya will gain a lot of EXP by defeating, for example, level 8 promoted enemies.

Thanks.

I tried using it on Paladin!Isadora but it didn't work. Does it only work on Amelia?

Aha. Yeah, it makes sense, but at the same time, it's not immediately obvious.

Master knight and pontifex/queen are very much the best classes in the game. You get Hellene in place of Duessel, who is a prepromoted master knight with stellar bases, and Isadora requires a lot of work but is not too bad either. Enemy stats in this game are absurdly high past a point and most growth units won't be viable at all without a lot of grinding. I suppose that's what I dislike most about this game.

Aha. Yeah, it makes sense, but at the same time, it's not immediately obvious.

Master knight and pontifex/queen are very much the best classes in the game. You get Hellene in place of Duessel, who is a prepromoted master knight with stellar bases, and Isadora requires a lot of work but is not too bad either. Enemy stats in this game are absurdly high past a point and most growth units won't be viable at all without a lot of grinding. I suppose that's what I dislike most about this game.

I feel really stupid. I accedentally chose to promote Amelia to Great Knight, instead of Paladin. She's in slot 2. I've tried using codes to fix it, but I keep getting bugged classes. What code should I use? Is there any other alternative?

Thanks.

If you can't revert to a point when she wasn't promoted, you can change her class to the unpromoted Social Knight again, or whatever she was before. Then re-promote her. You'll get some erroneous stat level-ups in the process however.

(as a side-note, the game is completely able to be completed without abusing anything. I ran through Eirik's route on my flashcard three years ago, and it was pretty manageable. A lot of people at the time complained about needing savestates)