I am learning how to play Super Smash Bros. Melee

Junkhead

Im pretty good with Jiggs. You're gonna want to constantly jump and spam her forward air attack. and because of her air mobility you will be able to move in and out of your opponents attack range.

Im pretty good with Jiggs. You're gonna want to constantly jump and spam her forward air attack. and because of her air mobility you will be able to move in and out of your opponents attack range.

Yeah, I heard it has great airgame, so that's my fighting strategy. Constant aerials here and there. I sometimes use it's grabs when I get the chance. I'm training with lvl 9 Fox/Falco, and it's quite hard taking them down because one of their smash attacks can get Jigglypuff at around 70~%. My other characters (Yoshi, Bowser, Link, Ganondorf), however have a pretty good chance at taking them out.

What are you talking about, Zachan, there's still Melee tournaments around the globe.

I've actually been pretty good with Fox =o Brawl kinda made it harder for me to play as him.

I've just gotten too used to the gameplay in melee.

Also mash that B button when you're Fox xD I forget if it's as effective in brawl but you most likely know what the B button does already

Yoshi and Bowser are my mains, that must be why I can kill Fox/Falco easily. =p Ganondorf is awesome here (or at least much better than his Brawl version). Yeah, that's what I said, Fox tends to get me with that. Jigglypuff is so fragile. xp

Yes, Yoshi and Bowser is a bizarre choice, but I've become too accommodated with them. Link is fine too.

It just seems Jigglypuff has a hard time dealing with Fox/Falco.

Ugh, I miss SSB. Why did my Wii have to break? Why?! ;_____;

...Good luck with the tournament. :<

Edited by Esme

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat I thought pichu had like 80/20 or something against fox and was shit against everyone else

I was lied to!!

Hahaha, if Pichu had chances that high of beating Fox, he would probably be Top Tier, and Fox wouldn't be at Top Tier.

Ugh, I miss SSB. Why did my Wii have to break? Why?! ;_____;

...Good luck with the tournament. :<

Poor you.

Thank you. I don't expect to get far, but I hope to win at least one round. :awesome: