[FE4] A New Kind of FE4 Draft

Darros

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This sounds interesting, all of the kids are going to be used in some manner (barring Corple and Leen, of course, but meh). Of course, the question is who gets the best kids.SP Gets Midir!Lester, Lex!Arthur, and Holyn!Patty, LD gets Holyn!Swordtwins and Azel!Tordokids, Darros gets Lex!Swordtwins and Levin!Arthur. Everyone's got their advantages.

I have magic swords for Delmud and Nanna too! :D

But on the other hand, Sety will inherit Beo's FABULOUS 0% mag growth.

Sety doesn't need a good magic growth though.

I guess, seeing on how he doubles everything regardless os father, but seeing on how he'll probably have like 17 mag or so, it's not good. But 16 magic base. And 16 magic average.

;/

This sounds interesting, all of the kids are going to be used in some manner (barring Corple and Leen, of course, but meh). Of course, the question is who gets the best kids.SP Gets Midir!Lester, Lex!Arthur, and Holyn!Patty, LD gets Holyn!Swordtwins and Azel!Tordokids, Darros gets Lex!Swordtwins and Levin!Arthur. Everyone's got their advantages.

Darros has Levin!Arthur and Leaf. There is just about nothing anybody can do to match his Gen 2 dominance.

Not saying Darros is a shoe-in for victory, since there's still skill to consider, but he has an absolutely overwhelming advantage going in.

I believe that if someone does this draft in the future. Just ban Levin. Simple easy fix.

Or swap the inheritance for Tiltyu. Other than a stinky Sety, I quite like the look of Darros's team. It's an interesting idea but the teams are going to be massive.

Shin hit it - the team size puts me way off.

But yeah, nixing Levin (or rather, putting him as a Regular Draftee and disallowing him to be paired) seems a fine idea.

I think this also would have have been improved by changing the order in which you drafted the parings. Ayra and Bridget's children don't care all that much about who their father is, so it's a disadvantage for whoever drafts first for these characters. If I were to rank the mothers in terms of how much choice of father affects the quality of their children, it would be something like:

Tiltyu > Fury > Aideen > Lachesis > Brigid > Ayra

Which means it makes sense to have the same person draft first for Tiltyu and Ayra, Fury and Brigid, Aideen and Lachesis.

Perhaps then a better drafting order for the mothers would be

Lachesis

Ayra

Brigid

Aideen

Tiltyu

Fury

Also, perhaps instead of banning Levin, it might be better to ban Holsety. This way, you can still pair Levin with the likes of Ayra and Lachesis (he would make an excellent second or third round choice for these two), while not giving a ridiculous advantage to whoever drafts Tiltyu's husband first.

Still, very cool idea overall.