(FE4) SOYO Draft III

Shin

Drafting:

1. This draft is for 4 players.

2. Sigurd, Deirdre, Celice, Oifaye and Julia are free for all to use.

3. First, the mothers are drafted, and their children come with them. Example: Drafting Ayra gives you Ayra, Lakche and Skasaher.

4. Then, the rest of the characters (father characters, fixed characters and substitute characters) are drafted. The order for this part of the draft is reversed, so the person who went last picking mothers goes first picking these characters.

5. One character will remain undrafted.

6. Each person will draft for another, intending to give them the most horrible team possible. A will draft for B, B for C, C for D and D for A.

Rules:

1. Undrafted units may only: Recruit characters, initiate Talk conversations and special events that do not require the participants to be lovers.

2. Undrafted units may not do anything not listed above, including but not limited to meatshielding, giving Charisma bonuses, using the Give command, or participating in Lover/Sibling criticals. This also includes visiting villages, regardless of whether they have an event there or not.

3. Other and Neutral units may do as they please without penalty.

4. Arena use is allowed and encouraged.

5. The first two picks in the second round must be fathers. The only exception is with the person who has been drafted Ethlin, where only one father needs to be given.

6. A person may only be drafted the subs for their children if they are the only units remaining.

Penalties:

1. Non-holy weapon users (Noish, Ayra etc.) have a 3 turn penalty per unit per castle.

2. Holy weapon users (Levin, Shanan etc.) and Dancers have a 7 turn penalty per unit per castle. Example: Using Noish (if undrafted) in route to Jungby results in a 3 turn penalty. Once Sigurd seizes Jungby, you take another 3 turn penalty if you use Noish while in route to Evans.

3. Using the Give command is a special 12 turn penalty.

Exceptions:

1. Generation 1 units may lose a bout in the Arena and then die to an enemy while unequipped to prevent them getting married. The enemy must have no other friendly units in his attack range and must finish the character in a single round.

2. Briggid, Claude and Tiltyu are free to use in Chapter 3.

3. Dew may lower the bridge in Chapter 4 if undrafted. He may not perform any other disallowed actions without penalty.

4. Leaf, Fin and Janne are free to use in Chapter 7.

5. Shanan is free to use in Chapter 7 until Yied is seized.

Teams:

1. General Horace: (Briggid, Patty, Faval) (Fury, Fee, Sety), Azel, Holyn, Dimna, Sharlow, Radney, Janne, Midir, Shanan
  2. Dokutayuu (Tiltyu, Arthur, Tinny) (Ayra, Lakche, Skasaher), Beowulf, Jamka, Johalva, Daisy, Mana, Hawk, Fin, Ares
  3. second pronoun (Lachesis, Delmud, Nanna) (Ethlin, Leaf, Altenna), Claude, Hannibal, Asaello, Linda, Femina, Amid, Laylea, Noish
  4. Refa (Sylvia, Leen, Corple) (Aideen, Lana, Lester), Ardan, Alec, Johan, Tristan, Dew, Cuan, Roddleban

Lex

Levin

Edited by Dokutayuu

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because thieves, that's why. We don't want undrafted units contributing at all, and Daisy would contribute almost as much undrafted as drafted if she could Give for free.

I'm sorry if this is common knowledge, but why exactly is the "Give" command banned?

During the first and second generations, Dew and Daisy build up quite a lot of cash. 3 turns isn't much when considering it could mean somebody like Lex getting the pursuit ring early or funding Corple so he can staff spam to promotion. I actually used Daisy to give Corple some cash before the rule was introduced. Without it, I would have faced the epilogue without Holsety.

Because thieves, that's why. We don't want undrafted units contributing at all, and Daisy would contribute almost as much undrafted as drafted if she could Give for free.

Whoops, because of the wording, I thought Give was banned for ALL units, drafted or undrafted.

Anyways, I'm in.

You're in! After some funky randomization, the list is as follows;

1. 2. General Horace
  2. 1. Dokutayuu
  3. 3. second pronoun
  4. 4. Refa

Horace will draft units for me, I will pick for second pronoun, he will then draft for Refa, and Refa will choose for Horace. Remember, the units will be put by your name initially, to avoid confusion. Horace, do your worst! Which is almost definitely going to be Briggid

Well, I'll look forward to having something like Claude!Faval. No Dew or Alec? No fair!

I force Tiltyu upon second pronoun! There's a whole bunch of horrible fathers I could ruin them with!

Not having done an FE4 draft before, I'm curious about how hard the game is going to be without any healers for two chapters. At least I get a...meh healer eventually, it'll be pretty hard for anyone who gets stuck without one.

Also, for the Chapter 2 villages, do we just let all of those guys die? Seems like an unfair advantage for the person who gets Levin...

Edited by Refa

The only thing really worth grabbing in those villages is the Bargain Ring, and one can readily Seize Anphony before that village burns all the way down. The dude with Levin just has an easier time getting it, as long as he wants it on Levin.

OK, no Rescue-Leaf for me! I'm giving second pronoun Ayra. This leaves Horace giving me Fury. I've never had her in a draft, this should prove interesting.

Refa, you're up! You're choosing a father for Horace!