Ragefest 3: Douchey Today, Relieved Tomorrow

MarkyJoe1990

You still want me to upload after AstraLunaSol finishes or do you not really care?

If you want me to upload now, you're going to have to wait a while. I have a HUGE amount of cutting to do for the video. Even with the cutting, it's still going to be pretty long. Also, school starts for me tomorrow,

so I'm not gonna have a lot of time to edit the video to the parts that I want because some of the video's contents are me just backtracking everything and people don't care for that, so... yeah.

And I still have to make the preview for my doing the submission. I don't have much time seeing as how I'm using the trial version of Camtasia which only has like 9 days left on it's trial run. I'll probably make a few more videos with what little time I have left on it, but I promise you that your submission AND the preview of the submission will be uploaded.

But all that depends on if you want to wait for AstraLunaSol to finish uploading. Do you?

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You still want me to upload after AstraLunaSol finishes or do you not really care?

If you want me to upload now, you're going to have to wait a while. I have a HUGE amount of cutting to do for the video. Even with the cutting, it's still going to be pretty long. Also, school starts for me tomorrow,

so I'm not gonna have a lot of time to edit the video to the parts that I want because some of the video's contents are me just backtracking everything and people don't care for that, so... yeah.

And I still have to make the preview for my doing the submission. I don't have much time seeing as how I'm using the trial version of Camtasia which only has like 9 days left on it's trial run. I'll probably make a few more videos with what little time I have left on it, but I promise you that your submission AND the preview of the submission will be uploaded.

But all that depends on if you want to wait for AstraLunaSol to finish uploading. Do you?

Start editing whenever you feel like it, but don't upload until after AstraLunaSol finishes.

Also, did you manage to make the game audio low enough so you're not overpowered by it?

How's the video quality? I'm really curious.

Start editing whenever you feel like it, but don't upload until after AstraLunaSol finishes.

Also, did you manage to make the game audio low enough so you're not overpowered by it?

How's the video quality? I'm really curious.

Alright. But I only have like 9 days to edit it, in which some are filled with school. Also, could you ask Astra to hurry up with the recording? Because I'm starting to get impatient.

You're going to be hearing a lot of me raising my voice at how much purgatory the difficulty is. So you don't have to worry about that. I'll boost my voice audio to be sure you can hear me.

It lagged a little when I finished recording it, but it'll fix itself. If it keeps lagging, however, I WILL find a way for it to work. But you'll like how the video turned out after some cutting and editing.

As for the preview, I'll upload it once I finish throwing everything together for it.

Alright. But I only have like 9 days to edit it, in which some are filled with school. Also, could you ask Astra to hurry up with the recording? Because I'm starting to get impatient.

I think a lot of us are anxious for him to upload the remaining parts, but uploading the remainder of my submission isn't one of his top priorities right now. Sorry, but I'd feel pretty bad trying to pressure him to finish up.

You're going to be hearing a lot of me raising my voice at how much purgatory the difficulty is. So you don't have to worry about that. I'll boost my voice audio to be sure you can hear me.

Oh? So you have the game audio and commentary audio separate? Then... so long as you edit the audio ratios well enough and get them synced, it should sound fine.

It lagged a little when I finished recording it, but it'll fix itself. If it keeps lagging, however, I WILL find a way for it to work. But you'll like how the video turned out after some cutting and editing.

Fair enough. What about desync? Any issues with that?

As for the preview, I'll upload it once I finish throwing everything together for it.

Sounds good to me. I'm actually pretty impressed. It sounds like you put considerable effort into this recording.

Honestly, the only thing I'm worried about now is the commentary quality.

Edited by MarkyJoe1990

I think a lot of us are anxious for him to upload the remaining parts, but uploading the remainder of my submission isn't one of his top priorities right now. Sorry, but I'd feel pretty bad trying to pressure him to finish up.

Oh? So you have the game audio and commentary audio separate? Then... so long as you edit the audio ratios well enough and get them synced, it should sound fine.

Fair enough. What about desync? Any issues with that?

Sounds good to me. I'm actually pretty impressed. It sounds like you put considerable effort into this recording.

Honestly, the only thing I'm worried about now is the commentary quality.

Eh. Fair enough. Someone might have to keep me updated on that, though.

No worries. I'll put them at a ratio in which my voice can actually be heard along with the game's audio.

If desync means audio lag, then there won't be any troubles with that. (Unless of course, my studio decides to be an asshole.)

If you consider taking 7 hours out of my life on the last day of my summer vacation to do this considerable effort, then yes, I did. It wasn't easy though.

If you're looking for my commentary to be loud and heard, then I promise it will have that.

Eh. Fair enough. Someone might have to keep me updated on that, though.

No worries. I'll put them at a ratio in which my voice can actually be heard along with the game's audio.

If desync means audio lag, then there won't be any troubles with that. (Unless of course, my studio decides to be an asshole.)

If you consider taking 7 hours out of my life on the last day of my summer vacation to do this considerable effort, then yes, I did. It wasn't easy though.

If you're looking for my commentary to be loud and heard, then I promise it will have that.

If it's hearable, that's acceptable. I don't mind screaming and raging, so long as you don't force it.

If it's hearable, that's acceptable. I don't mind screaming and raging, so long as you don't force it.

Got it. My reaction to that one joke might make your ears bleed though, so keep that in mind.

In which case I will still be debating with my thoughts on if you deserve the Sadist Award or the Writer Award.

There was one Award you should have added, as well. If you did add it, you probably would have won it, too.

Got it. My reaction to that one joke might make your ears bleed though, so keep that in mind.

In which case I will still be debating with my thoughts on if you deserve the Sadist Award or the Writer Award.

There was one Award you should have added, as well. If you did add it, you probably would have won it, too.

Oh? What award would that be?

Also, you can vote me for multiple awards. No rule says you can't.

Edited by MarkyJoe1990

Composer-The submission with the best custom music.

I dunno about that. While I'm proud of the original compositions I made for my submission, I think Klokinator had some very good choices for his. The player phase music is especially catchy.

Edited by MarkyJoe1990

1.3? 1.3a? Or 1.3b? 1.3b did a lot of musical fixes, added two new songs, and replaced an old one.

Er... Does the title screen have different music than usual?

It was 1.3b. And the title music was the same.

Why?

Edited by Bladehero22

Crap. I just realized 1.3c is the one with the changed music. God damnit.

Oh well. I'll live.

Nah, it's fine. If you want me to record it again, then I'll do it again. I'll still keep the old footage, though.

And it won't be blind, but... hey, you did the same thing with Blazer's submission in RF2.

Also note that if I do it again, it will have voice acting. (There's hardly any in the blind footage because I was unaware of who I was going to recruit and who I was going to encounter.)

Edited by Bladehero22

Nah, it's fine. If you want me to record it again, then I'll do it again. I'll still keep the old footage, though.

And it won't be blind, but... hey, you did the same thing with Blazer's submission in RF2.

Also note that if I do it again, it will have voice acting. (There's hardly any in the blind footage because I was unaware of who I was going to recruit and who I was going to encounter.)

If you wanna do that, I'm not going to stop you, but it's not neccesary. I'm a little sad that the wtf epic music doesn't play during part 2, but if anyone plays the latest version, they'll hear it, and I can always link to it.

I dunno how I'd feel about voice acting anyway. I don't mind when MageKnight404 does it, but it's not exactly something I consider ideal for a commentator.

If you wanna do that, I'm not going to stop you, but it's not neccesary. I'm a little sad that the wtf epic music doesn't play during part 2, but if anyone plays the latest version, they'll hear it, and I can always link to it.

I dunno how I'd feel about voice acting anyway. I don't mind when MageKnight404 does it, but it's not exactly something I consider ideal for a commentator.

Wait, this song! Was THIS the title music for the submission?!

Don't worry, not trying to sound vain, but my voice isn't that bad.

Wait, this song! Was THIS the title music for the submission?!

Nope. This is the player phase music for part 2.

And uh... since I'm concerned, I know the way he said it sounded mean, but Seph1212 doesn't mean any harm from what he said. Well, if he did, I hope you don't take too much offense from it.

And uh... since I'm concerned, I know the way he said it sounded mean, but Seph1212 doesn't mean any harm from what he said. Well, if he did, I hope you don't take too much offense from it.

What I'm saying is that if he wants people to actually enjoy the video, he shouldn't do voice acting.

What I'm saying is that if he wants people to actually enjoy the video, he shouldn't do voice acting.

Sorry. Just a bit worried that this situation will become hostile.

But uh... yeah. Bladey, regardless of what kind of voice you have, I'd prefer it if you avoided voice acting.