Errors with the FE9 section

TCoZ

http://serenesforest.net/fe9/hints.htm

Ashera Staff (S Rank Staff)

If all the priests must survive Chapter 22, you will be given the staff at the end of the chapter

should be changed to

Ashera Staff (S Rank Staff)

If all the priests survive Chapter 22, you will be given the staff at the end of the chapter

because else it sounds like an option you make :P

http://serenesforest.net/fe9/accessories.htm

Demi Brand and Laguz Brand are actually called Demi Band and Laguz Band in the european game. I suppose these are the japanese forms translated or something, but I suppose this site uses the european/american names for the stuff.

Can't see anything else at the moment.

More, heh.

C support

Rhys: I... I'm sorry. I just got a little lightheaded there... Do you always put yourself through such harsh training?

Kieran: Of course! I'm a Crimean knight! I never cut corners in my training! Why, even if the enemy were to lance me with a thousand barbed and poisoned needles, I would never stop!

Kieran: Well, that's an...admirable attitude... But I'm still concerned... Oh, dear me.

should be

Rhys: I... I'm sorry. I just got a little lightheaded there... Do you always put yourself through such harsh training?

Kieran: Of course! I'm a Crimean knight! I never cut corners in my training! Why, even if the enemy were to lance me with a thousand barbed and poisoned needles, I would never stop!

Rhys: Well, that's an...admirable attitude... But I'm still concerned... Oh, dear me.

B support

Mordecai: I Stefan!

Stefan: What is it, Mordecai? You seem upset.

Mordecai: I Detest means hatred. Ignorant means dumb. Why do you hate your country? Why do you insult me?

Stefan: You've been studying? Impressive. Listen, I didn't mean to say you were dumb. I just meant that sometimes, it's better not to know some things... Like what it means to hate...

Mordecai: I Stefan, you do not answer my questions.

Stefan: Since you've been studying so much, I've got another thing for you to look up. I'm one of the Branded. Perhaps that will explain why I detest my country and why ignorant laguz detest me.

Mordecai: I Laguz...hate you? Because you are... branded? Stefan, your words confuse me.

should be changed to

Mordecai: Stefan!

Stefan: What is it, Mordecai? You seem upset.

Mordecai: Detest means hatred. Ignorant means dumb. Why do you hate your country? Why do you insult me?

Stefan: You've been studying? Impressive. Listen, I didn't mean to say you were dumb. I just meant that sometimes, it's better not to know some things... Like what it means to hate...

Mordecai: Stefan, you do not answer my questions.

Stefan: Since you've been studying so much, I've got another thing for you to look up. I'm one of the Branded. Perhaps that will explain why I detest my country and why ignorant laguz detest me.

Mordecai: Laguz...hate you? Because you are... branded? Stefan, your words confuse me.

• 2 weeks later...