Hey everyone

Masu

I PMed fox asking what her problem was. She responds "Its just a joke, ur taking this way too seriously"

Well how should i react after seeing every post i make get fucked around with? Geez.

I PMed fox asking what her problem was. She responds "Its just a joke, ur taking this way too seriously"

Well how should i react after seeing every post i make get fucked around with? Geez.

the storm...has subsided....

MaSu.......you are a brave man

the storm...has subsided....

MaSu.......you are a brave man

No. I am a PISSED man. And fox's response just makes me feel like even more of a loser. I send her a full paragraph of all of my complaints just for her to go "Ur taking this too seriously" makes me feel like a fucking idiot.

Is this about the ball?

We all knew it would be closed by one of the mods. And it's not Fox's fault. I would have closed it myself if I were a mod. It's an amazing landmark in the forest, and no one who was part of it will ever forget it. However, it was a deep pit of spam and craziness, and needed to be closed.

It might be re-opened eventually. It's probably just closed for now as to stop the endless flow of posts in that topic.

We got to 1000 posts(I got it :D ) that should be good enough for us.

Is this about the ball?

We all knew it would be closed by one of the mods. And it's not Fox's fault. I would have closed it myself if I were a mod. It's an amazing landmark in the forest, and no one who was part of it will ever forget it. However, it was a deep pit of spam and craziness, and needed to be closed.

It might be re-opened eventually. It's probably just closed for now as to stop the endless flow of posts in that topic.

Very true so everyone should just calm down

Very true so everyone should just calm down

Also, think about how Knife feels. He was probably watching the topic this entire time crying that he can't be a part of it.

Count your blessings.

Also, think about how Knife feels. He was probably watching the topic this entire time crying that he can't be a part of it.

Count your blessings.

True, I don't count my blessing's I eat them with a side order of bread

Lol, someone can't take a joke. Fox has done stuff like this multiple times before... You should come to expect it.

what he said. Fox+Mod Powers+FFtF=not to be taken seriously.

...... i thought it was funny!

Is this about the ball?

NOT ABOUT THE BALL IN ANYWAY.

Then I have no clue what you're talking about.

Care to enlighten me?

NO. I will get upset again and begin to make a 3 paragraph long rant like last night when i pm'ed the person. This one, stays silent till it dies away. Yeah doesnt sound like something I would say but i would prefer if it isnt brought up again.

..... its about the mod aboosing

Ah. I went to bed before she came on.

My opinion: (Take if for what you will) The fact that people are scared shitless of Fox mod abusing us indicates something is wrong. I've said before that Metal Arc uses his emotions far too much when it comes to his mod powers, perhaps the same applies to Fox as well. However, if everyone in a topic starts screaming "OMG FOX IS GONNA KILL US" I'd be pretty annoyed as well.

So all in all: Everyone, lighten up.

Ah. I went to bed before she came on.

My opinion: (Take if for what you will) The fact that people are scared shitless of Fox mod abusing us indicates something is wrong. I've said before that Metal Arc uses his emotions far too much when it comes to his mod powers, perhaps the same applies to Fox as well. However, if everyone in a topic starts screaming "OMG FOX IS GONNA KILL US" I'd be pretty annoyed as well.

So all in all: Everyone, lighten up.

its my job as chaos incarnate to bring fear and pain to the citizens of Serenes

its my job as chaos incarnate to bring fear and pain to the citizens of Serenes

Well yeah, but imagine a whole 20 posts of that? I'd be annoyed enough to abuse powers.