Just reinstalled KotOR

I love it too, thanks to nostalgia, but jegus let me off Dantooine already I've done this shit a dozen times

The first time I saw the combat animations, that shit blew my mind wide open

The Sith Lords is one of my favorites too, though for different reasons.

Edited by Rehab

I love it too, thanks to nostalgia, but jegus let me off Dantooine already I've done this shit a dozen times

The first time I saw the combat animations, that shit blew my mind wide open

I even love Dantooine.

The Sith Lords is one of my favorites too, though for different reasons.

Oh god yes, KotOR 2 was even better. Now, if they had actually finished the game I don't know if I would ever have stopped replaying it.

Oh god yes, KotOR 2 was even better. Now, if they had actually finished the game I don't know if I would ever have stopped replaying it.

If you're replaying KotOR 2 on the PC, I highly recommend the restored content mod, which fixes a lot of the bugs and adds in many of the things cut out of the final release of the game.

Edited by -Cynthia-

If you're replaying KotOR 2 on the PC, I highly recommend the restored content mod, which fixes a lot of the bugs and adds in many of the things cut out of the final release of the game.

Get The Brotherhood of Shadow mod for Kotor 1 if you're playing on PC. It's amazing. Was totally worth doing a playthrough just to play through it.

Yeah, both KotOR games had beastly mods. I'll probably install a bunch soon, though I'm just going to do a clean playthrough of KotOR 1 first.

Lightside, Difficult, not progressing past level three in pre-Jedi class, plus I'm a Scoundrel. I die to everything. Bendak Starkiller can like one hit me.