RuneScape

Inactive Account

I was a member way back when. I had like 75 range or some shit. I loved that game and the day I stopped I went right back to bagging on it. World of Warcraft is 4 times cooler for 3 times the price.

The engine upgrade RS just got gives it a serious social boost. And I've played WoW, and I almost have to say I liked RS better for the variety of things to do. WoW is wildly fun, though.

I think I'll log in and add you Kiryn.

I'm not exactly into online computer games, but yeah Runescape is probably ther only one I've played. Two things I hate about it are: It is littered with pre-teens and you lose every single item you're carrying when you die.

I'm not exactly into online computer games, but yeah Runescape is probably ther only one I've played. Two things I hate about it are: It is littered with pre-teens and you lose every single item you're carrying when you die.

You only lose every item if you're skulled. If not, you'll keep your most valuable three.

Knife brings up a good point. One thing that really creeped me out was all the future basement-dwellers of America (FBDA) that can't type for shit obsessed with cybering. "I put on my robe and wizard hat."