(FE4) Tag Team four. That's right folks, three in a little over one day.

Darros

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Refa still hasn't been online since I asked him, we'll just have to wait :/ Maybe put the order up anyway, in case teams 1/3 are first.

I'll do 2nd gen, you can do the drafting.

Edited by Refa

Seconded. Why is Fin free?

Are we really so bitter about Assholio/Sharlow going undrafted?

EDIT: And since I'm bitching, why didn't you copy the ultra-clean generic ruleset? It says almost the same thing in way fewer words :P

Edited by Integrity

Fin is free and I didn't use generic ruleset because I just copied stuff. And having 0 characters undrafted is better than having a leftover, especially if said leftover is a child, making everyone get one more character than one unlucky drafter.

Fin is free and I didn't use generic ruleset because I just copied stuff. And having 0 characters undrafted is better than having a leftover, especially if said leftover is a child, making everyone get one more character than one unlucky drafter.

You didn't ...copy stuff because you ...copied stuff? The fuck, man.

@the last bit: that's the the final unit is usually barred from use, not free for all. Then nobody gets him. Isn't it weird how clean that is?

You didn't ...copy stuff because you ...copied stuff? The fuck, man.

I was on my iPod. It wouldv'e taken me at least 5 minutes to get to the FE4 section under DTE.

@the last bit: that's the the final unit is usually barred from use, not free for all. Then nobody gets him. Isn't it weird how clean that is?

...in every draft I've been in it's been free.

I just went through about seven, non-sequentially, from the log, and in every single one except one (hosted, amusingly, by yours truly) the final unit was undrafted.

EDIT: And if you were on your iPod and couldn't make a proper post, why couldn't it wait until you could?

EDIT2: And were you planning to pick, um, tonight? Taking this long for consultation sorta defeats the purpose of naming one guy lead.

Edited by Integrity

I still want Fin unfree. 8[ Why is he free, anyway. There's no good reason to let him free if Leaf, Jeanne and him are free for Ch 7 anyways. That's just giving another good father and unit out like nothing.

Finally, gosh.

I'll talk to Soul about our next pick. He keeps wanting me to step up and draft, but I'm making him stick to it :P

EDIT: Oh yeah, we talked about this last night. lol it's early

We're taking Cuan.

Edited by Integrity