(FE4) Tag Team four. That's right folks, three in a little over one day.

Darros

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll take Claude, in case I can't pair Lex with her in time. If not, he can pair with Sylvia to give staves to Corple.

I almost picked Amid :facepalm:

I thought you were pairing Lex with Tiltyu. mellow.gif

In time, bro. Lex/Tiltyu takes a pretty whippin' 48 adjacents to pull off.

Fair enough, but it's the only way to redeem Tiltyu. Who else is he going to marry her to?

If you give Arthur the pursuit ring, he still has awesome offence in Claude!Arthur, and having Lex!Arthur shouldn't save any turns anyway. Claude has a nice Res growth too, he'll be immune to status staves, which is a huge plus.

Uh, one sec, it's my pick isn't it..

Radney, even though she won't do anything.

Edited by General Horace

If you give Arthur the pursuit ring, he still has awesome offence in Claude!Arthur, and having Lex!Arthur shouldn't save any turns anyway. Claude has a nice Res growth too, he'll be immune to status staves, which is a huge plus.

Uh, one sec, it's my pick isn't it..

Radney, even though she won't do anything.

Fair enough, I just wanted to see how Wrath!Ambush Arthur would be, and Elite is always a plus.

Radney because Zak wants to have an easy time getting Johan.

and Johalva

and Amid.

Edited by Skasaher

Sorry, Horace, I didn't even see your post. And you're making a big deal out of something that isn't a big deal Zak.

Arden. Which means I can start shortly.

Arden. Which means I can start shortly.

That means I can start... period.

So my team is Sigurd, Alec, Midir, Ayra, Holyn, Fury and Levin. I have no clue how I'm going to get Levin down to Evens to recruit Fury in a timely manner (since I want to save the villages with items) but I'll figure it out.

Prologue: 13 Turns

Chalphy -> Jungby: 6

Jungby -> Evens: 7

Extra Objectives:

- Save Speed Ring village

- Get Silver Sword

The Prologue is essentially that Sigurd solo that we all know and love. Well, the rest of Gen 1 is also basically a Sigurd solo too but that's besides the point. I got everyone into the castle with the exceptions of my drafted units and started the rampage. Alec used the chapter for self improvement by going down the middle while Sigurd raced for Jungby. Sigurd also had some decent level ups but I want Str on him.

Once I got Midir, I had him clean up a little bit (he gets targeted by ranged guys on the enemy phase so I had him only attack non-ranged guys for maximum output) and sent Sigurd off to collect his SSS. I also changed out his Steel Sword and Iron Lance for Cuan's Steel Lance and Javelin (so there was a time where Sigurd was swordless). Midir also snagged the Speed Ring for right now but I lost Jungby (oh well). I was also a single turn slower than my AAAA count and that's when I have a full army which should tell you about how awesome Sigurd is.

Person      Level   HP  Str  Mgc  Skl  Spd  Lck  Def  Res   Gold   Rings
Sigurd     *11.39   41   15    0   16   15   10   10    4     60   
Alec         6.09   35   10    0   11   12    6    8    1   2000   
Midir        4.03   34    9    0    8   11    3    8    0   4360  Speed

I have no clue how I'm going to get Levin down to Evens to recruit Fury in a timely manner (since I want to save the villages with items) but I'll figure it out.

YEAH HELPING THE OPPOSITION

You have enough leeway to get Levin all the way to Anphony before Fury even gets close to home. Grabbify the Bargain Ring with Levin and split Sylvia down to grab the Armorslayer since she's free until Mackily is conquered. Once Sigurd steals Anphony, sell the Return Ring and buy it with Levin when he reaches Anphony. Boom, Fury.

You still have Radney in the draft list, Darros, I don't think you updated it after you changed to Arden.

Bizarre, I could've sword I had edited that.

You have enough leeway to get Levin all the way to Anphony before Fury even gets close to home. Grabbify the Bargain Ring with Levin and split Sylvia down to grab the Armorslayer since she's free until Mackily is conquered. Once Sigurd steals Anphony, sell the Return Ring and buy it with Levin when he reaches Anphony. Boom, Fury.

Aside from the bolded part, I figured that I was going to do that.