Deja Vu's......

Princess Kilvas

25 members have voted

1. 1. Do ya?

• Yes
    • No
    • Deja what?

You know, when you have dreams about something that end up happening in the near future? I get them. All the time. I Cheated on a test once XD

I was wondering if anyone else here get's them.

I get these half the time during school, and it usually envolves what we are doing that day, and it the same thing, something that sucks, I dont' get them as much in the summer

I get these half the time during school, and it usually envolves what we are doing that day, and it the same thing, something that sucks, I dont' get them as much in the summer

Come to think of it...I don't get them much in the summer either..

I get them often. >__>

It's sort of...disorienting when I experience them, though. Because afterward I'm just like, "Huh?"

I know it's a pain, when I get them I go, "what the fuck"

I get them all the time. Although these days, I get them less frequently...

My theory is...somewhere in the world, someone is rewinding time, leading us with deja vu since we had already done what we are going to do....

It's just a theory though, and I'm not really sure I believe in this theory either....

It happens every once in a while to me. Sometimes in my dreams I catch myself remembering that I've dreamt about it before even though that's the dream that I'm dreaming so the remembering of the dream is part of the deja vu. I think that I just confuzzled myself.

I get them often. >__>

It's sort of...disorienting when I experience them, though. Because afterward I'm just like, "Huh?"

Ditto. I get them a lot...

It might actually be pro

blematic.

Edited by Nightmare

I get them sometimes, but I don't know how often since lately I've been having trouble remembering my dreams. . .

It feels odd, however. It isn't a feeling I'm particularly fond of.

I'd hate to burst the winning streak, but I don't get Deja vu. It might just be that I'm too dense to notice it, but I'm usually very perceptive.

So No, I don't have Deja Vu. But I do believe it's possible.

I get them a lot. I just space out then I get a case of it. It's like "Woah...what?" Then Tuxson goes off at ME because my character should get accustomed to the interesting world of biology.

I remember this one time, I had a dream that I was on my computer, saying something about giving Songbird chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream.

The next day, I did just that and went...."Woah..."

I think my deja vu's usually come from dreams as well...ones that I don't remember, but when I suddenly do/see/whatever that thing, I'm like "...didn't I do this sometime before in my life...?".

I enjoy the feeling...it's mysterious and awesome...

I think my deja vu's usually come from dreams as well...ones that I don't remember, but when I suddenly do/see/whatever that thing, I'm like "...didn't I do this sometime before in my life...?".

I enjoy the feeling...it's mysterious and awesome...

Mysterious and awesome!? LIKE FIREMAN!