(FE9-FE10) Tellius Draft #3

PKL

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, maybe with Volke...but I have him. :awesome:

I think Largo is going to end up with you.

(Just realized that Soul will get the first "fe10 only" pick

Edited by Silver Harpoon

I'm actually kind of confused as to what is supposed to happen here, because PKL will have two characters from FE9+10 to draft to finish off that group, which would leave him with one more character than everyone else. Then it is supposed to go back to thisisjaye to start the FE9 only + FE10 only picks, but PKL would have too many characters. I feel like a possible solution to this is to just have PKL pick one of the two remaining FE9+10 characters, and the remaining one stays undrafted, and then the order goes to thisisjaye, where any character remaning can now be picked. This will make it so that everyone has the same number of characters at the end of the draft, while staying as close to the intended rules as possible.

When it's my pick for the FE10 picks, I only get to choose one correct?

Yes, like I said in the comments. But only for the first round. After your first pick, you get to pick twice again.

I did exactly that, minus the arms scrolls. She didn't really need those since all she needed were steels and wind edges. But she still was lagging behind in almost every P1 chapter she was in, P3 was better since she could just stand and tank most of the time, and her part 4 is meh.