Your most wanted characters for a Smash Brothers game

RNG Princess

No that's me!

While I suck so horribly,

No man can suck in comparison to me,

And as no one else sucks,

I must suck in my inability to measure up.

Only in Melee. Link always sucks.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only in Melee. Link always sucks.

Oh. OH! Ya I'm pretty good IMO. I'm one of my favorite characters! *sneers*

but there's still sooo much we don't know which is just begging more explanation.

[spoiler=Infinite Space endgame]

Aside from why the whatever they are called that created the universe did so and why they decided to destroy it, what's left to be explained? Oh, and whether Yuri thinks of Kira as his sister or as a love interest...maybe changing that viewpoint is the reason the story was put into motion on the part of the universe creators! It's been a long time so don't laugh at me too hard if I've forgotten huge issues with the plot.

Oh and I guess who the hell uses the Picaroon (Zachman?)

For example, we know the Overlords are the creators and (supposedly) masters of the universe (or at least the portal gates and Yuri/Kira), but we've only had a guess at their motives by Professor Minas, brilliant as he may be. We also don't really know humanity spread through the galaxy after the Ark of the Progenitors landed, or (IIRC) why it left in the first place, or really much history at all beside the (Nova) Nacians and the Kalymnians.

I'd also like to know what exactly the story is behind the void gates, and what the hell was really going on at those weirdo flux space areas, but I may have just kinda missed the substantial info on it in the first place. And I guess I'd rather not cover it in too much pseudoscience if the game could help it.

I think Infinite Space was at least in part themed around the wonder of exploration, though, and I admit it could be hard to justify a sequel that lived up to the first in that regard, but I think its universe is awesome and could be further explored.

I think I may have heard in it argued in some debate that the Picaroon is actually the most efficient ship in the game, but hell if I can remember the argument for it. The Delphinus Corsair and Evstafi are definitely what do it for me, regardless. I totally wimped out trying to do the last fights with the Corsair only, though :[ Needed my Eleganta and Evstafi backing me up, even grinded for a Lykourgos for the hell of it. At least I'm not as bad as the dudes who swaggered in with 5 Corsairs

Edited by Rehab

We also don't really know humanity spread through the galaxy after the Ark of the Progenitors landed

Probably due to overpopulation or depletion of resources or simple urge to explore the cosmos - personally it seems like a kind of eh issue.

, or (IIRC) why it left in the first place,

Ya that probably is a good question.

or really much history at all beside the (Nova) Nacians and the Kalymnians.

It's true that I would've liked to know something about the formation of the United Federation that joined together the various planetary groups like Regienland and the other ones, whatever they're called (it's been a while). But I don't really see a sequel taking care of that - more like something a few edits to bar or planetary conversation would have fixed and now won't ever bother to be fixed.

I think I may have heard in it argued in some debate that the Picaroon is actually the most efficient ship in the game, but hell if I can remember the argument for it. The Delphinus Corsair and Evstafi are definitely what do it for me, though. I totally wimped out trying to do the last fights with the Corsair only :[ Needed my Eleganta and Evstafi backing me up, even grinded for a Lykourgos for the hell of it.

Picaroon is best because it has slots for fighters and 5 weapon slots and great hull stats/module space. Corsair doesn't really compete because it's got 4 weapon slots and the useless super-long-range special weapon which doesn't do anywhere near enough damage for the gauge it consumes (and can be dodged easy).

I love the Lykourgos, that's my favorite ship in the game cuz it's cool looking.

Edited by Mr. Game and Watch