Gamble Question

I'm training Lucia (-/20/02) just to get some experience with the characters of the game. I assigned her Gamble and equipped a killing edge. At an adjacent tile of Elincia (+10 crt) she gambled a bishop and it said 100% but she didn't :blink: (she missed) but then she critblicked him. Can anybody tell me why didn't she critted, at first, with 100% displayed? Besides, in another gamble (98% crt) she missed twice and didn't critblicked. Is it an epic fail?

Edited by Quintessence

I'm training Lucia (-/20/02) just to get some experience with the characters of the game. I assigned her Gamble and equipped a killing edge. At an adjacent tile of Elincia (+10 crt) she gambled a bishop and it said 100% but she didn't :blink: (she missed) but then she critblicked him. Can anybody tell me why didn't she critted with 100% displayed? Besides, in another gamble (98% crt) she missed twice and didn't critblicked. Is it an epic fail?

Hit is rolled before crit. Critical hits cannot override a miss.