[FE4] That Third First Gen Draft

I made a mistake, again. Since there's only two picks left, and four units, two are unloved. Guess who sucks at counting? THIS GUY.

Chapter 1: 32/50 Turns

To Genoa: 8 Turns

I didn't kill Kinbois, for once. Not like it matters, I don't have any axe users. I had to bait Ayra with Ethlin and Alec for a while because she would obliterate Azel.

Also, this is the first time I didn't get a penalty on Aideen, because I figured out where to move her now in order to avoid penalty.

To Marpha: 8 Turns

Ayra was recruited on Turn 10 and then everyone marched forward. The SSS was at 39 kills by the time I seized.

To Verdane: 16 Turns

FUCK THE SPIRIT FOREST SO GLAD TO BE DONE WITH IT

Aideen talked to Ethlin and then sat on Marpha. Ayra almost cleared the arena. Ethlin healed more people.

Sigurd killed Jamka. Yay.

Sigurd onerounded Sandima, making my life easier.

Stats:

FE4Vanilla_00004-2.jpgFE4Vanilla_00007-2.jpgFE4Vanilla_00008-2.jpg

FE4Vanilla_00005-2.jpgFE4Vanilla_00006-2.jpgFE4Vanilla_00009-2.jpg

Chapter 2: 48/98 Turns

To Nodion: 5 Turns

I took an extra turn because I had Sigurd Give Diadora all his money in the base so that way she could get the Magic Ring, Relive Staff, and Warp Staff.

Sigurd (shocker) killed Elliot and most of his knights, with Ayra and Alec cleaning up the scrubs.

To Heirhein: 8 Turns

Azel scored the Phillip kill here, Sigurd charged forth as fast as possible, Ethlin and Ayra killed everything else. Diadora killed like 2 things. Maybe.

To Anphony: 8 Turns

I stalled a bit on the wave of Voltz's mercs/Anphony knights in order to prevent death. It worked. Ayra got the Voltz kill and Elite Ring'd her way to glory. She cleared the arena after Sigurd seized Anphony.

Levin was my choice for the freebie, I sent him through, killing the bandits who got in his way, ignoring the villages. Sylvia ran north and west to Anphony through the trees.

To Mackily: 14 (+3 Levin) = 17 Turns

Ethlin used Return on Levin, Diadora warped Ayra and Azel to Heirhein to catch up. Sigurd got most of the kills here, including Clement. Shock.

Levin only got attacked by one Fury Squader this time and then recruited Fury. She picked up the Hero Lance in the base and cleared some arena levels. Then she proceeded to fly to the rest of the group and meet up just before the wave of Augusty soldiers.

To Augusty: 10 Turns

Sigurd and Ethlin took out Zyne, everyone else destroyed the others. I was hoping for Sigurd to critblick Shagall but it didn't work, so I had to seize on Turn 45 instead.

Stats:

FE4Vanilla_00010-2.jpgFE4Vanilla_00011-2.jpgFE4Vanilla_00012-2.jpg

FE4Vanilla_00013-1.jpgFE4Vanilla_00014-1.jpgFE4Vanilla_00015-1.jpg

FE4Vanilla_00016-1.jpg

And for fun, Ayra's post-promotion stats (promoted at C3 base):

FE4Vanilla_00017-1.jpg

Chapter 3: 27/125 Turns

To Silvail: 5 Turns

Oh, Sigurd rushing. How I love thee. He ran forward, killed stuff, then Critblicked Jacoban.

Azel got Diadora's Magic Ring, and Ayra got the Hero Sword from Lex.

Also, Diadora's final stats:

FE4Vanilla_00018-1.jpg

To Mandino: 12 Turns

The Thunder Sword is my new friend. Sigurd killed almost every Cross Knight with it. He also killed Eltshan, but he used the SSS for that. Ayra and Azel killed the others.

I had to do some fancy work to get Sigurd to ORKO Shagall, but I just had Ayra kill Papilion and have Ethlin heal and yay, critblick!

To Orgahill: 10 Turns

I'm of the opinion that I'm not allowed to critblick the boss standing on Orgahill. Because I can never do it. So, yeah. Extra turn.

Briggid and Tiltyu died.

And, we wave farewell to Ethlin:

FE4Vanilla_00019-1.jpg

Not as strong as the last time I drafted her but she was invaluable nonetheless. Awesome healing skills.

Stats:

FE4Vanilla_00020-1.jpgFE4Vanilla_00021-2.jpgFE4Vanilla_00022-1.jpg

FE4Vanilla_00023-1.jpgFE4Vanilla_00024-1.jpg

Edited by Octavian

• 3 months later...

Uh... BUMP

Prologue

Jungby: 6 turns

Sigurd, I love you.

Evans: 8+3 MIDIR

First note: Midir you bloody moron. You got surrounded.

Second Note: Silver Sword <3

NOTES SO FAR: Blech I hate axes.

Edited by 13th Folgore White

• 9 months later...

Prologue: (20/20) No penalties! Sigurd soloes are incredibly difficult, my drafting strategy for this game clearly wasn't wise when I did this last year. Yikes. ((First time I got 17+3 due to an Azel penalty but I had to restart due to stoopid reasons))

Chapter 1: (42/62) So the forest is the worst. This chapter was just kind of overall bad, only having 1 competent fighter is kind of lame. ;/

~interlude~

FireEmblem4-SeisennoKeifuJ_00000-59.png

NEED4SPEED.png I HAVE THE NEED

NEED4SPEED.png THE NEED FOR SPEED

Chapter 2 (50/112)

This chapter is the worst. Beowulf decided to suicide on me, and the enemies have gotten to the point where they will NOT attack Sigurd, so I just said Screw It and killed them one by one. Fun. And Sigurd still has 13 speed. ;/

Chapter 3 (27/139)

This chapter was faster than the other ones, not FAST fast, but it went well for once. I didn't really put warp to good use here, as I was trying to get Levin and Jamka EXP, they really need it. Jamka is close to promoting, hooray!

Chapter 4 (35/174) Jamka and Levin promoted, and I got Holsety on Sety, which should really help me in the last chapter. Ja.

Chapter 5 (26/200) 200 even eh? Well I've done worse before. To be fair my team was really damn awful, and I had to spend turns on Jamka in the forest. Sigurd also did not cooperate with me at all. Anyway stats time.

FireEmblem4-SeisennoKeifuJ_00000-60.png

Zigludo

Pros: Seizing is grand and he soloed the first chapter yah

Cons: What is speed

Notable Achievements: Critting Eltshan in the face.

FireEmblem4-SeisennoKeifuJ_00001-55.png

Levin

Pros: HOLSETY IS OP

Cons: He was really mediocre until he promoted

Notable Achievements: Keeping those damn Horseslayer Dracoknights away from Sigurd

FireEmblem4-SeisennoKeifuJ_00002-40.png

Jamka

Pros: Sniping things

Cons: Recruitment takes forever

Notable Achievements: Marrying Aideen

FireEmblem4-SeisennoKeifuJ_00003-39.png

Dew

Pros: None

Cons: All

Notable Achievements: Sucked like there's no tomorrow

FireEmblem4-SeisennoKeifuJ_00004-33.png

AIDEEN

Pros: Staves are great for healing, also WARP

Cons: She didn't promote until like chapter 5

Notable Achievements: Warp spamming Alec to gain EXP, I wanted her promoted

Wherps, just realized this draft doesn't have the Midir clause. Make that 203.

Edited by Darros