[FE4] That Third First Gen Draft

I figured I'd start another First Gen draft. Because Gen 1 is easy enough.

Linky.

A few changes in this one than the others.

Drafting:

1. This draft is for 4 people (3 + myself). Units that are free for all are Sigurd and Diadora.

2. Anyone can be drafted at any point in time, the draft still goes snake order (1, 2, 3, 4, 4, 3, 2, 1...)

3. Don't idle, please send your pick to another person if you're going to be away.

4. The last two units are undrafted and cannot be used by anyone, unless part of an exception listed below.

Rules:

1. Undrafted characters may not: enter combat, heal, steal, give, visit villages, give Charisma bonuses, enter the Arena, etc.

2. Exceptions to the first rule:

One of Levin or Sylvia is free to use in Chapter 2 until Anphony is captured if both are undrafted. If Levin and/or Sylvia is drafted, this rule does not apply.

Lachesis is free to use in Chapter 3 until Eltshan leaves (if you choose to talk to him with her, if you choose to fight him this rule does not apply).

Briggid, Tiltyu and Claude are free to use in Chapter 3.

Dew is free to use up until Thove is captured in Chapter 4. He cannot, however, use the "Give" command if undrafted.

3. Undrafted characters may receive and give items through Talk conversations, regardless of lover requirements or not. That's right folks, your undrafted units are free to fall in love. HOWEVER, if a drafted unit falls in love with an undrafted unit, you MAY NOT use lover's critical for them.

4. NPC units may do as they please without penalty.

5. Using Arenas is allowed/encouraged.

6. Hidden events (Ardan's Pursuit Ring) may be activated without penalty.

7. You may recruit units if you wish, regarless of if they are drafted or not.

Penalties:

1. Non-holy weapon users (Jamka, Ayra, etc.) have a 3-turn penalty, per unit, per castle. Holy weapon users (Levin, Cuan, etc.) and Dancers have a 7-turn penalty, per unit, per castle. Using a Holy Weapon user before they get their Holy Weapon (Cuan in the Prologue) is counted as a normal penalty.

2. Penalties count each castle separately.

For example: in the Prologue, using Arden en-route to Jungby incurs a 3-turn penalty. He can chip once, or solo the map, it's still a 3-turn penalty. Once Sigurd seizes Jungby however, using Arden again (en-route to Evans) will result in another 3-turn penalty.

3. Using the "give" command with an undrafted unit is a 12-turn penalty.

[spoiler=Units]

Noish

Alec

Ardan

Azel

Lex

Cuan

Ethlin

Fin

Midir

Aideen

Dew

Ayra

Jamka

Holyn

Lachesis

Beowulf

Levin

Sylvia

Fury

Tiltyu

Claude

Briggid

Order is 1, 3, 4, 2.

1) Octavian:

Ethlin, Alec, Ayra, Fury, Azel

3) Crashman/Ballin' Holyn:

Lex, Holyn, Claude, Midir, Fin

4)13th (Refa as drafter):

Cuan, Noish, Sylvia, Briggid, Lachesis

2) Darros/Skasaher:

Beowulf, Aideen, Jamka, Levin, Dew

Edited by Octavian

And my pick is an odd unit

Cuan, please.

How's that odd? Cuan is amazing. The turns that you lose by not picking someone who is around for the entire Gen 1 are instantly made up in Chapter 2.

Hmm, I get two picks. Sweet.

Alec and Ayra.

Also, my reasoning for choosing Ethlin was because I've had great results with her in the past. In her chapters she is a dodgetank and staffspammer, something that is always welcome. In the First Gen of the ZI Draft I didn't have a healer until Lachesis, and took two penalties for Aideen because of it. Ethlin's very reliable.

Edited by Octavian

Fury and Azel for me~

Last round, people. Pick wisely.

I also realized that there will only be one undrafted unit left at the end Tiltyu instead of two so I fixed it. Ardan, you're gonna get love after all

Edited by Octavian

oh, fun fact, I started. But before that, I'm gonna do first evaluations.

Sigurd: Death incarnate. At least he has solid backup in Alec this time. Noish is kinds subpar without Pursuit and a good Avoid.

Diadora: No Resire makes me sad. Why couldn't Vanilla make her more useful? Oh, well. She's really only needed for Silencing Sandima and Clement.

Ethlin: Yay! A staff user in the Prologue and Chapter 1! She's got a great avoid and will be using the Prayer Sword for the added lulz.

Alec: Better skillset than Noish, he can get the Steel Sword Sigurd starts with (with kills in the 20's) to make him better.

Azel: The only other person who can ORKO bandits in the Prologue? Yes, please!

Ayra: AYRA <3 This is my first time using her in a draft, and I'm excited. It sucks that she won't be on a horse unlike everyone else, but she'll be useful for cleanup. She'll be awesome with the Hero Sword.

Fury: FURY'S BACK~ But with Ayra this time I need to not give her the Hero Sword, but the Hero Lance is free still. She'll probably get the Elite Ring when it rolls around so she can staffspam once Ethlin leaves. Although the thing that sucks is she can't use Warp, Libro, the Status Staves, or Restore. But Relive will be enough.

Prologue: 18 Turns

To Jungby: 6 Turns

Sigurd thought it would be awesome to just run forward and kill everything. Also, he ORKOed the fighter next to DiMaggio but his HP was too low for me to want to charge DiMaggio right away, so Sigurd took out another enemy and then countered DiMag on Turn 5 EP. He killed him on Turn 6 and seized.

Alec helped Sigurd with some initial kills but then had to run back to get healed right when Ethlin arrived. They then proceeded to mop up everything Sigurd didn't kill. Azel worked on the top part of the map and rescued the villages there.

To Evans: 9 (+3 Midir) = 12 Turns

FUCKIN' MIDIR, WHY DID YOU HAVE TO GET ATTACKED. BITCH.

Sigurd killed everything, and then got the Silver Sword and killed more. Ethlin Spanhealed, Azel made money, and Alec played backup. He's gonna get Sigurd's Steel Sword which has 23 kills so far.

Stats:

FE4Vanilla_00000-1.jpgFE4Vanilla_00001-1.jpg

FE4Vanilla_00002-2.jpgFE4Vanilla_00003-2.jpg