Tales of Vesperia MIDI Transposition Request

Crimson Red

So... I'm making a fangame and I'd like to have a certain song from Tales of Vesperia, by the name of "The Final Showdown" (the final boss's 2nd form's theme) and include it in my fangame. The problem is, it has to be in MIDI format.

With that being said if someone could transpose this song I'd be soooooo happy. You'd not just be doing me a service but many others as this is a very popular song that I know a lot of people would enjoy having a MIDI of. I don't mind if it's remixed or made simpler (having so many different instruments would take a long time--just having 3-4 would suffice, I don't want to be too greedy and ask for a full-fledged MIDI remake unless you WANT to, in which case I'd be ecstatic). In case you're wondering the music will likely be used for one of the final bosses of my own fangame.

If you can help out please let me know. Thanks and have a great day.

It's not the song I'm looking for. And yes, I suppose that means it's "unfitting". Nothing against Tales of the Abyss' final boss or anything but the music is not the same style as ToV's even, I mean ToV is more like "holy shit it's this super powerful guy" and TotA sounds like "go piano, let us feel the emotion of this battle, as we believe in our ideals!". I want the first one, as cliche as it might be XP

In other words thanks but no thanks XD

._. Stop trying to find roundabout ways of getting what I want, I am too stubborn to want anything but what I requested for (which I realize is a somewhat big request so if I don't get it, then that's that, nothing I can do except learn how to do it myself, which I've already proven myself I don't have the skill or time to do).