Bexp for transfer

whase

what unit would be best to Bexp from base for transfer to RD?

it's about what units you will use for short-term only!

this mostly is about normal mode, but easy/hard mode opinions still count!

my thoughts:

Marcia; she has to protect Leanne in 2-P, is useful in 'Geoffrey's charge' and is necessary if you really want that magic statbooster in 'Marauders'.

Jill; next to being a good unit overall, she is really useful in saving some green units in 6-2.

Nephenee; she needs to take on a chapter together with only Brom, +2 strength could help her carry her way too heavy lance and some defense is really useful too.

Ike; his res is lacking in RD, +2 would be very useful in endgame. though I don't think you'll ever not train Ike already anyways...

Calill (or Largo); to ensure you get that nullify on 3-E.

Geoffrey; he's useful in any part 2 or 3 chapter where you get to use him.

(actually posting this because I can't decide if I will Bexp Marcia or Jill...)

Boyd like Speed, Strength,Skill, and HP transfered.

Oscar Like Strength, Skill, and Speed.

Tits like Strength, Skill, and Speed.

Jill likes Strength, Skill, and Speed.

Zihark like Strength, Skill, and Speed.

Calill would like everything

The CRks like everything they can get.

Mordecai Likes Speed.

Haar likes anything

Tanith likes anything

Janaff and Ulki like Strength

Naesala like strength.

Marcia and Nephenee like stength

The LEA like everything

Devdanved likes anything

Elincia likes anything

Ike likes anything

All GMs like transfers.

I know everyone would like some transfers, but who would you give some transfers to even if you weren't going to use him/her for more than a couple of chapters?

for example I don't believe Boyd would need transfers if you're barely using him, while Jill would already use the transfers in 1-5.

I know everyone would like some transfers, but who would you give some transfers to even if you weren't going to use him/her for more than a couple of chapters?

for example I don't believe Boyd would need transfers if you're barely using him, while Jill would already use the transfers in 1-5.

Jill can take a robe, dracoshield, and Iraon Axes forges + pure water.

I dunno about HM though..

Some of the weaker units could use transfers, like a strength transfer for Lucia, or a magic transfer for Calill.

Jill can take a robe, dracoshield, and Iraon Axes forges + pure water.

I dunno about HM though..

Some of the weaker units could use transfers, like a strength transfer for Lucia, or a magic transfer for Calill.

you would give Jill all that when you would dump her after a few chapters either way?

As for Jill vs. Marcia, both benefit significantly from transfers. I will say that Marcia still has a bit of difficulty catching up when she rejoins in 3-11, but is pretty sweet in her previous chapters, even if she is overshadowed by Geoffery/Haar. Jill on the other hand is just a monster with transfers, especially if she gets stat boosters on top of that. She can really help carry the DB in part 3. Ultimately, they are both excellent units in Path of Radiance, so there's really no reason not to use both if you want to. I, um, forgot Marcia in my last transfer run, so that made the choice to train her or not easy.

A note for Jill in RD chapter 1-5 (her first chapter) hard mode: depending on your luck, Jill might die in a few turns and you can't do much about it. With a transfer bonus, her chance of survival increases. Also, Jill can use a bonus very well, since she comes at a time when all your units need experience.

Edited by Arondight