Best Mario Game

Racer

Yeah so my 9 year old cousin just got his new Wii (even though I kept on telling him to get a WiiU or whatever the new one was) complete with a Radiant Dawn. He says he wants to get a Mario game as he loves using Mario in SSBB. Now my cousin introduced me to Fire Emblem when he was 8 so I want him to get a new game. Which Mario Game is the best?

The Galaxy games appear less-awesome to people because of comparison. The Galaxy games, on their own, are uniquely awesome. They are a simple, game-play-paced adventure, which makes losing hard and easy at the same time. There's a delicate pacing which has allowed fun to be had at lots of different levels of gaming proficiency. So it's a guaranteed level of fun, for the most part. The earlier Mario games haven't had this tailoring. They're still pretty awesome and honed to the finest edges, but there is a lot less help for the player to accommodate to the games, whereas in Galaxy, there's an effort for the game to work with the player as well as entertain them.

So Galaxies for sures.