The most disturbing thing I've ever seen.

Mufasa

I GO TO SEE THE DARK KNIGHT AND I HAVE TO LEAVE!

I KNOW LYLE'S PAIN DON'T MOCK IT!

*Tries to get damn Chiwawa song out of mind*

I feel your pain my brother.

I want to do that 'magic trick' to the writer of the chiwawa movie.

If you don't know what magic trick I'm talking about.....go see Batman you uncultured swine.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
you want the most disgusted thing ever watch 2 girls and 1 cup or the pain Olympics.

I watched those two plus two girls one finger in one sitting. I didn't lose anything from my gut

you want the most disgusted thing ever watch 2 girls and 1 cup or the pain Olympics.

At least if you watch those two shows, you can blame your friends for tricking you into watching them( which is what happened in my situation.) When I saw the trailer in this movie, I died a little inside.(sarcasm) It's just one of those times where you ave to pretend to embrace those sort of movies as so to not sound like a complete jerk to the person behind you in Subway who happens to have the same passion for that movie as you do video games(or nuclear engineering)or something. It's all about being tolerant in the end.(I've basically said the same thing in a topic labeled "I'm uber high tech" in the General forums. I would post the link, but I have to wake up early today because I'll start moving into my dormitory today, so for anyone reading this I won't be very active for the next week or so( maybe not since I'll be able to use my phone when I have a couple of minutes. If you haven't guessed already, I'm not bringing my computer with me since I think my parents will need it more than me.) Plus the library at the school I'm attending is pretty impressive. ( maybe I should have posted this in FftF, but who reads that? :lol:

With all that's been said, adieu for now.