Affinity and Support Conversation features

I'm mixed... part of me wants to see Support Convos (and multiple pair endings) in FE11... and yet part of me thinks that just Bonds would be enough, since I like the canon pairings anyway.

The support conversation content was always great (until RD that is), and they have always been exceptionally useful. Considering how up-to-date they seem to be bringing this game, I wouldn't be surprised to see proper supports, and I would be a bit surprised if Affinity wasn't at all a game element since it's been present for a long time and they made it more significant in RD.

At the moment, half the good from the newer games are coming in, and half of the game is remaining in its archaic roots.

Meaning a lot of the fans from the GBA games may be throwing shit-fits when the game is released. I'm happy for all these changes--after ten games, little changes here and there make each game individual. It hardly makes the game crap.

At the moment, half the good from the newer games are coming in, and half of the game is remaining in its archaic roots.

Meaning a lot of the fans from the GBA games may be throwing shit-fits when the game is released. I'm happy for all these changes--after ten games, little changes here and there make each game individual. It hardly makes the game crap.

I agree. While I did say earlier I wouldn't be surprised if supports were in the game, if the game really does keep 50% true to the original, I wouldn't be surprised if it lacked them either. And to be honest, on Affinity I was just commenting on my idea of the probability. I don't really give a shit about Affinity.