If there was one more FE playable character and assist trophy,who would it be?

Masu

Cuz sothe is her bitch :lol:

That's the first thought of Sothe I ever had. "I'm looking for someone." - Sothe; FE: PoR. "He's that person's bitch :lol:" - Me; the second I read that sentence.

That's the first thought of Sothe I ever had. "I'm looking for someone." - Sothe; FE: PoR. "He's that person's bitch :lol:" - Me; the second I read that sentence.

And it was confirmed in RD.

PC: Sothe. He could be like a copy of Falco. B would be throw knife. Side-B would be like phantasm but he throws his dagger then flies straight after it and catches it. Down B would be counter (of course) Up-B would be him kicking in the direction you send him in.

Assist Trophy: Micaiah using Thani maybe.

Boss: ASHNARD. He'd be flying around on his feral one swingin his huge ass sword through the air.

PC: Sothe. He could be like a copy of Falco. B would be throw knife. Side-B would be like phantasm but he throws his dagger then flies straight after it and catches it. Down B would be counter (of course) Up-B would be him kicking in the direction you send him in.

Assist Trophy: Micaiah using Thani maybe.

Boss: ASHNARD. He'd be flying around on his feral one swingin his huge ass sword through the air.

Great idea for a boss

PC: Black Knight. I actually had a moveset for him somewhere, but I can't find it...

Assist Trophy: Soren using Tornado. Draws foes in and does many small hits on them.

There was also apparently a Sothe AT that was removed from the final game. It was a kick-attack of some kind.

One last thing...

ROY SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN BRAWL

BK can't jump.

Firstly, Ranulf says in PoR "How does he move that fast with all that armor?", implying that the weight has little effect on him.

Secondly, two VERY small jumps with an incredible recovery move (i.e. Warp Powder) could balance it out.

Alternatively, he could be a boss.

Edited by PurpleDoom

Hector. His walking speed and dodges would be noticeably slow, though his attacks might come out faster than Ike's at maybe a shorter range. He'd be Bowser heavy and have great horizontal recovery, but terribly nertable vertical.

Burger King as a boss would be very fun.