About Brawl photos...

Uhh... It would be better if it was maybe Snake and Z-Samus in some sort of... misinterpreted positions with eachother. That would be even better, I think. Better than Pokemon anyway...Maybe.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The quote button is in a different location in this forum than what i'm use to, and I meant to quote Fox... sorry Fox. When i look at a person's post, i see a quote button horizontally across from a person's av, and I mistake that quote button for that person's

And actually, what happened first, was that I quoted myself, Light and CVG, but the went back and edited it and didn't catch the fail. And I'm too lazy to edit again.

@Raven) Hmm... good idea.

He's not in a pokeball... you're probably thinking of Piplpup.

Anyway, that Mudkip is a trophy.

Yeah i just found that out yesterday.

The quote button is in a different location in this forum than what i'm use to, and I meant to quote Fox... sorry Fox. When i look at a person's post, i see a quote button horizontally across from a person's av, and I mistake that quote button for that person's

And actually, what happened first, was that I quoted myself, Light and CVG, but the went back and edited it and didn't catch the fail. And I'm too lazy to edit again.

@Raven) Hmm... good idea.

Well I am sorry Fox.

I used to have this screenshot I got in Classic mode. I was using Bowser and I ended up against Giant Squirtle. Well, down throw (I think) on him was SO wrong. XD

I used to have this screenshot I got in Classic mode. I was using Bowser and I ended up against Giant Squirtle. Well, down throw (I think) on him was SO wrong. XD

Where he body slams him?