• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Mario Party gets me real mad every time

It's not meant to be taken seriously by any stretch of the imagination but you know things happen and...

I swear if you steal any more of my stars or coins I will cut you

Edited by Wahrheit

I found out that someone who feels similar to me about authority told his moderators that they were no longer members when they became moderators. He instituted classism.

I had hope for him as an admin, too.

Edited by Makaze

Hmm...

I'm in mood for some story writing. But not for my hack, just purely out of interest. If I do write, anyone interested in reading it?

I'm thinking of writing it then publish it...

Hahahahaha as if I'd get money from that.

It's about Perfect Crime.

...In fact the story I'm running through my head is so outrageous it could potentially brands me insane and lock my story down just to prevent someone from doing it.

(Actually, branding me insane isn't cutting it, I think I'd be placed on National Most Dangerous)

Edit once again... if I do write it, I'm planning on putting it through a detective's POV first, then if people likes it, I'll write through the criminal's POV.

Edited by Ubel Engel

Hmm...

I'm in mood for some story writing. But not for my hack, just purely out of interest. If I do write, anyone interested in reading it?

I'm thinking of writing it then publish it...

Hahahahaha as if I'd get money from that.

It's about Perfect Crime.

...In fact the story I'm running through my head is so outrageous it could potentially brands me insane and lock my story down just to prevent someone from doing it.

(Actually, branding me insane isn't cutting it, I think I'd be placed on National Most Dangerous)

Edit once again... if I do write it, I'm planning on putting it through a detective's POV first, then if people likes it, I'll write through the criminal's POV.

If it's half as brilliant as you make it sound, I'd like to read it.

I'm not brilliant, but I do have the scenes set in my mind...though I can't express it through the eyes of other very well...including detective.

I'll try my best!

inb4iturnsintoCastlecopy

I'll have to warn you though... I'm a big fan of horrify events.

Edited by Ubel Engel