Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

No one is forcing you to take part.

Besides, I find that they are quite entertaining to read... :lol:

Okay, although after seeing what the Tellius RTUs degenerated into... I very highly doubt that people will remain civil if another one is held.

Yggdra has to be the worst main character ever. In the past map she was thrashed and lost waaay too much. As a result she has 4xx morale left, luuuul. Dunno if I should boost her morale or give the item to Nietzsche who's obviously the best.

Also I couldn't get on the internet yesterday.

Edited by Emerald Knight

Yggdra has to be the worst main character ever. In the past map she was thrashed and lost waaay too much. As a result she has 4xx morale left, luuuul. Dunno if I should boost her morale or give the item to Nietzsche who's obviously the best.

Also I couldn't get on the internet yesterday.

I disagree on that because Roy exists, for one, and second... Well, I can't say the other reason because it's a spoiler. And what map are you on?

The map where Eudy is shooting us with a cannon. Before that I have to deal with the Scarlet Riders. Leon killed Yggdra because I didn't heal her.

The map where Eudy is shooting us with a cannon. Before that I have to deal with the Scarlet Riders. Leon killed Yggdra because I didn't heal her.

Oh... that one. Also, the Valkyries that atacked you the past map were on High status. I think I told you this before, but HIGH status is the only positive status effect in Yggdra Union. Its benefits include recovering to full morale at the start of your turn, the rage rate defaulting to RAGE no matter where it was at the end of the last clash, and immunity to status ailments. As for the Scarlet Riders, they're the reason I end the previous battlefield with Shield Barrier - curses suck. Big time. Also, I assume you know what Fatal Damage is?

Oh... that one. Also, the Valkyries that atacked you the past map were on High status. I think I told you this before, but HIGH status is the only positive status effect in Yggdra Union. Its benefits include recovering to full morale at the start of your turn, the rage rate defaulting to RAGE no matter where it was at the end of the last clash, and immunity to status ailments. As for the Scarlet Riders, they're the reason I end the previous battlefield with Shield Barrier - curses suck. Big time. Also, I assume you know what Fatal Damage is?

I see. I had Nietzsche, Milinor and Durant deal with them, Yggdra took too many beatings when that Izna guy was around. And yeah, Fatal Damage is when you or your opponent loses all of their members but the head. Crits are the worst/best I think.

I see. I had Nietzsche, Milinor and Durant deal with them, Yggdra took too many beatings when that Izna guy was around. And yeah, Fatal Damage is when you or your opponent loses all of their members but the head. Crits are the worst/best I think.

You meant Inzaghi, right? Because Banshee's Cry is irritating. And another thing regarding Fatal Damage, it can also be caused by hitting an enemy unit with an element they're weak against (e.g. Banish on a Nercomancer) or by using an elemental card while having a boosting item equipped, and while it indeed causes them to lose all their allies, if the Head is alone, they're defeated instantly. Units that are hit by a card skill they're weak against with the user having a boosting item take OVERKILL damage, which is an automatic loss for them. And yeah, getting critical hitted in Yggdra Union is never pleasant.

Edited by Levant Fortner