The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

Stahl: My favorite Gen I character. No contest. The thing I like about Stahl is that I can actually relate to him (the things he does in his supports is stuff I'd probably do), and he's definitely a very likable character. My respect points upped a ton seeing his Future of Despair/Future Past conversation with Inigo (Stahl/Olivia OTP), and overall...just an awesome guy.

yess fav character as well

i can relate to him and hes a really nice dude

• Replies 180.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

I like FE6 better than FE7.

Go kill me if you want.

There's something about FE7 that draws me away from it.

I never really want to play it and I have to force myself to play it even if I'm considering playing it.

I enjoy playing FE6 for some odd reason.

To make a long story short, I have lots of headcanon for Akaneia.

Okay. But it's just depressing seeing that about a dozen characters don't even have any lines other than their death quotes... Geez.

Trust me, it can become like that when you only need to visit one more floor and it keeps not appearing. Especially when you need to reach deep into the dungeon.

Well, almost all staves and rods are certain to have a spell assigned to them. I don't know much of other weapons, though. You'll have to find that out on your own. Or search it up in a guide, maybe...

Yes, I can imagine that being very annoying for later on...

I see... I did "Best Equip" thing for Rydia and it gave her the Crossbow that I got from somewhere apparently. I guess I'll have to check it out as I progress on... Oddly enough, I'm having fun with FFIV. IRONIC. FUN, ME?

Can't I do my list without people arguing? If you want to stay away from it, don't comment on it. If you want to pay attention to my thoughts, then keep watchin'. I like the attention.

And I dunno, Crizix. I'm just giving my thoughts on them. >_>

Virion: LEGEND. Absolute magnificence. I used to not think much of Virion, but after reading his supports, he's quite an amazing character. His dialogue is some of the best in the game, and as far as womanizers go, he's second to Sain on my list. Overall, he's pretty rad. Not one of my favorites, but definitely a cool one.

Vaike: TEACH. GOT TENURE. He's in the same boat as Virion for me. I think he has a great character (especially when supported with Panne), and he's just a really cool guy. Probably my favorite fighter in the series along with Boyd, and one of FE13's funniest characters.

Stahl: My favorite Gen I character. No contest. The thing I like about Stahl is that I can actually relate to him (the things he does in his supports is stuff I'd probably do), and he's definitely a very likable character. My respect points upped a ton seeing his Future of Despair/Future Past conversation with Inigo (Stahl/Olivia OTP), and overall...just an awesome guy.

Miriel: There's not really much I can say about her. She's an interesting character, but she's no Lute. Lute at least had strange quirks that made her amusing and likable. I can't really say that for Miriel, though I don't not like her. I'm neutral on her. I can see why people do like her, but I don't care for her too much.

Sumia: Cynthia's mom! MILF. And pies aren't as overdone as everyone says they are. Anyway, I actually find her personality rather endearing, and I wish Chrom fangirls didn't bash her for petty reasons. Her clumsiness was rather amusing when it sprang up, but how does she not know the difference between a slap and a punch? GG Sumia. Overall, I like her.

Wha, I'm not arguing. >_> I don't have much comments for the others, I guess, but lol for Vaike.

Stahl. Hm.... he's an awesome guy. If I didn't mind Male Morgan not having a sibling, I'd marry him instead of Chrom. But I like Chrom's hair for Morgan the best. And Rightful King.

...Sumia. *cough* I don't bash Sumia though, but then again, I can't really be counted as a Chrom fangirl anymore. Or FE13.

But you know everyone, let's keep the stupid bashing out of this thread. That belongs in the Awakening board... *shot* No, but really, people can have opinions even if they don't "elaborate" on why they don't like something. But hey I'll just be ignored here so whatever.

Edited by Shirley

*high fives*

*High Fives*

also yay teach. he and othin are prolly my fav fighters

Oh Ice in a chapter in PxZ guess what?

Zero says WHAT AM I FIGHTINFG FOR

wow they actually put that. haha

Eh.

I like Stahl.

He's okay.

He's very bland to me though.

He just seems TOO ordinary...

Hmmm.

Whatever.

He's fine in my book.

*High Fives*

wow they actually put that. haha

And that is the chapter where X/Zero get their multi attack.

Also Iris shows back up. And you probably already know this but Vile is the villain from the MegaMan games

Why do people in this thread get so fucking pissy over someone's opinion.

Please excuse my unruly behavior. :c

Also, I love Stahl. Along with Ricken and Olivia, he's in my top three that I can't choose an absolute favorite from. xD

Okay. But it's just depressing seeing that about a dozen characters don't even have any lines other than their death quotes... Geez.

Yeah, that's pretty lulzy, although I personally enjoy building personalities for characters.

Wha, I'm not arguing. >_> I don't have much comments for the others, I guess, but lol for Vaike.

Stahl. Hm.... he's an awesome guy. If I didn't mind Male Morgan not having a sibling, I'd marry him instead of Chrom. But I like Chrom's hair for Morgan the best. And Rightful King.

...Sumia. *cough* I don't bash Sumia though, but then again, I can't really be counted as a Chrom fangirl anymore. Or FE13.

lol, I know Shirley.

Stahl/Female!Avatar master race.

*High Fives*

Othin/Orsin is hilarious.

Please excuse my unruly behavior. :c

Also, I love Stahl. Along with Ricken and Olivia, he's in my top three that I can't choose an absolute favorite from. xD

Criz, Criz, Criz. *hugs* It's not you. :<

Ricken's pretty funny, and Olivia's cool.

I see... I did "Best Equip" thing for Rydia and it gave her the Crossbow that I got from somewhere apparently. I guess I'll have to check it out as I progress on... Oddly enough, I'm having fun with FFIV. IRONIC. FUN, ME?

All types of arrows give effective damage against Fliers, so the Crossbow is a decent weapon. Though you better save up your arrows... you'll see, you'll see...

Oh Ice in a chapter in PxZ guess what?

Zero says WHAT AM I FIGHTINFG FOR

Oh, when Iris gets to have a one-scene appearance, isn't it?

Hmmm~

I seem to have very different opinions from everyone here.

Maybe I'll make my own opinions list on FE13 characters sometimes tomorrow.

Criz, Criz, Criz. *hugs* It's not you. :<

Ricken's pretty funny, and Olivia's cool.

*hugs* Thank you. c:

I also ship RickenxOlivia, though I like StahlxOlivia too.

And that is the chapter where X/Zero get their multi attack.

Also Iris shows back up. And you probably already know this but Vile is the villain from the MegaMan games

Vile eh? makes sense. i thought they would put sigma, but oh well.

lol, I know Shirley.

Othin/Orsin is hilarious.

master race yes

mhm. on my fe5 0% run i used him al lthe way

pugi is so ridiculous

Eh.

I like Stahl.

He's okay.

He's very bland to me though.

He just seems TOO ordinary...

Hmmm.

Whatever.

He's fine in my book.

Ordinary? He's far from ordinary. >_> He's nice and amusing. Especially with Olivia's conversation.

But heeeey we have different opinions so it's fine anyway.

lol, I know Shirley.

GOOD.

Huh, what. I would go for it otherwise. :< Maybe in a Japanese copy.

All types of arrows give effective damage against Fliers, so the Crossbow is a decent weapon. Though you better save up your arrows... you'll see, you'll see...

Oh... I see... I better go put that Ice Rod or whatever back on her then. >_>
Edited by Shirley

Ordinary? He's far from ordinary. >_> He's nice and amusing. Especially with Olivia's conversation.

Hey.

I never said I disliked him.

I actually went for that one my first run because I had no idea who else I would've married.

*hugs* Thank you. c:

I also ship RickenxOlivia, though I like StahlxOlivia too.

:)

Ricken/Olivia is so good.

master race yes

mhm. on my fe5 0% run i used him al lthe way

pugi is so ridiculous

Pugi + FE5!Wrath = GG

GOOD.

Huh, what. I would go for it otherwise. :< Maybe in a Japanese copy.

Haha, yeeeeesss.

Fairy types suck because if they want to fucking balance dragon types which is THE ONLY REASON THEY ADEED FAIRY types they should make dragons less OP in the first damn place.

They added Dark and Steel for the same reason concerning Psychic types. What do you honestly think they should have done to Dragon types other than add another type that beats them? Personally, I welcome the Fairy type, more types more fun whooo.