The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

Who should be Luke? *mumble*

Zak, you're reimu now. MARRY ME

Suuuure, NOW you notice me. *rolls eyes*

Lolol.

i was sad last night because i was afraid a close friend of mine didn't like me anymore, and because my friends were being much nicer to hitari after just meeting her than they were to me after me being so friendly to you all for a month.

But I never talked to Hatari. o.o

• Replies 180.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

i was sad last night because i was afraid a close friend of mine didn't like me anymore, and because my friends were being much nicer to hitari after just meeting her than they were to me after me being so friendly to you all for a month.

It is just natural to be nice to someone you just meet though...

It is just natural to be nice to someone you just meet though...

my friends were being way friendlier to her than to me. but yeah...that's why last night i kept saying i was upset for a stupid reason. but, i was really more upset about a friend who wouldn't talk to me anymore...thankfully, she's just been busy and forgot to turn off skype ^_^

That's a big thing to be worried about...

Sooo you're upset because they treat someone who you have issues with better than they treat you despite literally just meeting her? That's upset worthy too...

thankfully, she's just been busy and forgot to turn off skype ^_^

... >_> Edited by Zak Stealer of Waifus

my friends were being way friendlier to her than to me. but yeah...that's why last night i kept saying i was upset for a stupid reason. but, i was really more upset about a friend who wouldn't talk to me anymore...thankfully, she's just been busy and forgot to turn off skype ^_^

So many times I have realised that i was thinking the same thing until I understood it was not really the truth...

I heard a bit about that. Supposedly, the used game banning was supposed to prevent piracy somehow (I don't really get how that works). I can understand piracy protection, but rendering a person's games useless once their console breaks down and having to pay full price to play them again is really horrible.

Either way, the way it came off to the public's ears, the heavy restrictions with online and used games, and the always on Kinect cameras made the XBox One sound like a horrible idea.

Since I'm probably coming off as a big Microsoft hater, I will say this: the new Killer Instinct does have me interested (even if the free to play mode does seem bad, they at least have a normal download option with everything available except DLC, and a everything plus future DLC option) and I'm glad that Microsoft is actually making use of their purchase of Rare and their franchises (they haven't used a Rare franchise since 2008 for Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Bolts).

Actually, that's pretty much exactly it. That's how I heard it too.

Speaking of the piracy thing, here's Newell's take on it.

Interesting point of view for the CEO of Valve, yeah (he used to work for Microsoft as well)?

Also hai all.

Edited by Interest

Listen Shirley, I'm pretty sure we don't always want to hear your constant griping about these two threads. If you don't like it here, stay at the FE4 THREAD. You're not making anyone here feel guilty. I don't even know what the problem is this time around. What is it?

You have to understand that she's bipolar.

Wait, since when did Ein learn how to fly, Shirley?

Aeria_Falls.gif
I like your sig.

I'm tellin' ya: there's no way I'm stupid WOLT.

Yeah and making it to spotpass was only because he's Roy's brother.

Nobody should ever be Wolt.

Was a touhou list ever made?

Why couldn't they have put in Igrene, Wil, Louise or Rebecca?

Perceval: David

Oujay: ZM

Bors: Emerald

Lance: PKLucas

Sophia: Jprebs

Lot: Acacia

Fir: Crizix

Roy: Jedi

Noah: Boney

Barth: Interest

Zealot: Ein

Juno: Shirley

RUTOGA: Breezy

Wolt: Garland

Zeiss: Bonerdude

Klein: DLV

Douglas: NM

Tate: Vashiane

Alan: Pally

Astol: MKS

Lilina: Freohr

Garret: Integ

Sue: Boron

Shin

Wendy: Zak

....Okay, fine,

Perceval: David

Oujay: ZM

Bors: Emerald

Lance: PKLucas

Sophia: Jprebs

Lot: Acacia

Fir: Crizix

Roy: Jedi

Noah: Boney

Barth: Interest

Zealot: Ein

Juno: Shirley

RUTOGA: Breezy

Wolt: Garland

Zeiss: Bonerdude

Klein: DLV

Douglas: NM

Tate: Vashiane

Alan: Pally

Astol: MKS

Lilina: Freohr

Garret: Integ

Sue: Boron

Shin

Hugh: Zak

Miledy for me.
And Nice. :D

That's a big thing to be worried about...
Sooo you're upset because they treat someone who you have issues with better than they treat you despite literally just meeting her? That's upset worthy too...
... >_>

Nothing to really get upset over. Especially, since she never knew you beforehand.

Nothing to really get upset over. Especially, since she never knew you beforehand.

Boney means that people treat Hatari better than they treat him, despite them only knowing her for like a few days or something.

@Garland

Aeria_Falls.gif

Her spirit will never be forgotten. And you don't know how invaluable she is against the Emerald Weapon with her LV4 Limit Breaker. (Gamesharked her) Invincibility for three turns is always a good thing.

Although, she is like an Einherjar that doesn't talk, but fights alongside you.

Edited by 綾波