• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish I noticed this forum sooner, its awesome, I spent most of my time in the awakening forums watching what everyone posted keeping quiet most of the time *Spying on everyone unnoticed* XD

Edited by Shelie

Hi everyone.

I see, Interest. xD

I don't mean to be rude, but having a separate email account for this one guy...pretty suspicious...

I didn't want my main email to be cluttered. xP

I was I noticed this forum sooner, its awesome, I spent most of my time in the awakening forums watching what everyone posted keeping quiet most of the time *Spying on everyone unnoticed* XD

lol

I wish I noticed this forum sooner, its awesome, I spent most of my time in the awakening forums watching what everyone posted keeping quiet most of the time *Spying on everyone unnoticed* XD

Like you were spying on my profile just now? :P Lol welcome to the forum. Don't hurt yourself trying to keep up xD

Ahem yep spying on peoples profiles.. Its what I do best! Dont worry I have not read the last 3,000 pages lol And I am not even gonna try would take me.... Forever!

Oh, a newcomer! Welcome to Last to Post Wins~!

Hi Crizix.

Uhh...Sorry you had to watch me whine last night. ^^;

Do I want to know what went on in the last 3,000 pages? XD Getting these comments to post on a 3ds sure is frustrating (Yes I am laying in bed using my 3Ds) Half the time my comments dont want to post!!

Do I want to know what went on in the last 3,000 pages? XD Getting these comments to post on a 3ds sure is frustrating (Yes I am laying in bed using my 3Ds) Half the time my comments dont want to post!!

I can only speak for about the past 500 pages, but the main thing you need to know is Hero King and Crizix are shipped like butter on toast.

Mmm, toast

ohmy.png

*shot*

Damnit.

I forgot you can do that...I should've thought of that at PAX.