• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Okeback. Hai Shelie.

hello!

shelie!! tell me about australia =]

Okay well Australia is known for having floods in one half of the country and fires in the other half, ( I happen to live were it floods & fires yay me) also depending what area you live in some people can either be really nice or really mean (I use to live in a area were people were mean) though we dont have as many shootings as the US does, we also have some lovely beaches, and there's also the outback theres plenty of wide open fields here and mountains, Australia is also known for having a lot of the most deadliest creatures in the world XD and there's the shark attacks we get a few of those....

Edited by Shelie

Okay well Australia is known for having floods in one half of the country and fires in the other half, ( I happen to live were it floods & fires yay me) also depending what area you live in some people can either be really nice or really mean (I use to live in a area were people were mean) though we dont have as many shootings as the US does, we also have some lovely beaches, and there's also the outback theres plenty of wide open fields here and mountains, Australia is also known for having a lot of the most deadliest creatures in the world XD and there's the shark attacks we get a few of those....

Whoa, quite the interesting place you got there

it's jprebs. we all just expect him to act out lolol

lol I know, but that was a bit much

Whoa, quite the interesting place you got there

Yeah, I love Australia though, and it just so happens we will be entering fires/flood season again very soon, I cant wait to get flooded again. well theres always the chance it wont flood this year..

Yeah, I love Australia though, and it just so happens we will be entering fires/flood season again very soon, I cant wait to get flooded again. well theres always the chance it wont flood this year..

I fail to see what is fun about flooding

*kisses Crizzie*

I fail to see what is fun about flooding

There is nothing fun about flooding lol XD my actual street doesnt get flooded but where I live I get cut off completely from the outside world for awhile when it floods, one year the floods was so bad that we thought we would need to evacuate though

Ah. Who're your favourite MK characters so far? Liu Kang, Sub-Zero, Kabal (the ugly faced guy I was using as an avatar for the longest time), and Stryker are some of mine.

Johnny Cage! XD *moon grapples*