Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

*has barely played Tales of Symphonia*

...Uhm.

I havent even got the first tales of Symphonia I do have the 2nd though, but they are bringing them out together on the ps3 so I can finally play it then. I have abyss as well

Edited by Shelie

(=゚ω゚)ノ

I'm envious of your adorable emoticons.

I havent even got the first tales of Symphonia I do have the 2nd though, but they are bringing them out together on the ps3 so I can finally play it then.

Really? Sweet, then I won't have to borrow my friend's, lol.

*doesnt have a PS3*

That's unforunate

I havent even got the first tales of Symphonia I do have the 2nd though, but they are bringing them out together on the ps3 so I can finally play it then. I have abyss as well

Hah, I haven't played any of the Tales games. I'm cool. No, I'm not ( .__.)

That's unforunate

You should try them out you wont regret it!

I prefer portable consoles. The PS3 in my house isn't mine. XD

Well I have a 3ds & psp as well I have just about every gaming console besides an Xbox

There, there. *hugs* ^^;

Well I have a 3ds & psp as well I have just about every gaming console besides an Xbox

Wow, that's a lot of consoles then. I have a PS2, a Wii, and a N64 as well as the PS3 in my house. Only the Wii is mine. xD

I have a lot more portable consoles, and they're all from Nintendo. XD

In terms of his votes or the things he says?

His comments can be really out of line at times. I'm guessing he's the one who discouraged you from going to forum games? Well ignore him, because he's really closedminded and rude.

Pfft. He's funny.

............ Did you forget the entire post by Fre a while back? You shouldn't have to force anyone to vote for them. Reread her post. Why would you have even gotten mad at him for not voting? Not helping a friend? You're gonna accuse him of not being a good friend because he wouldn't for a measly character in a fucking thread? You shouldn't have to force anyone to vote for the character. And like Fre said, I don't think it'd be a fair win because we voted for her just because you told us to than because we actually want to vote for her. I did it for you just because I was feeling crummy this morning. But you should not have to get mad at anyone because they refused.

But whatever, this will probably be overlooked so who cares. And inb4 I get accused for being biased / defending.

Don't make this a deal. :facepalm:

its the first time I have actually liked all the playable characters so much that I have a hard time picking who I want in my party.

I DO TOO. ;o;

Don't make this a deal. :facepalm:

Then don't say something that rude.

Then don't say something that rude.

I wasn't being rude. Is it against the rules for me to be peeved at Ein?

I was pretty peeved at Jprebs for insulting FE7 yesterday, and you agreed. So when I'm peeved at Ein, I can't do that all of a sudden?

I wasn't being rude. Is it against the rules for me to be peeved at Ein?

I was pretty peeved at Jprebs for insulting FE7 yesterday, and you agreed. So when I'm peeved at Ein, I can't do that all of a sudden?

Your reason was rather immature, but whatever.

Maybe because I agreed with that comment, so I'm a hypocrite then. I already dropped it after that post.

Of course, someone else can post that without being told "don't make it into a big deal." Of course I'm the one getting facepalmed. OF COURSE.

Edited by Elise

Your reason was rather immature, but whatever.

Maybe because I agreed with that comment, so I'm a hypocrite then. I already dropped it after that post.

Of course, someone else can post that without being told "don't make it into a big deal."

I'm pretty immature when I'm annoyed, like I am now.

I see.

No. I would've gave this same response to anyone else.