• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

It's still annoying. We can't just pop in and make a few posts here in peace without you saying "lol what are you doing here get out noobs"? Not cool. Also, have you considered that maybe we don't like you BECAUSE you keep pulling stuff like that? That if you just left us alone and stopped chasing Jedi around and provoking him that we'd leave you alone as well?

i didn't know that actually bothered anyone.

..."chasing" jedi? i remember every single thing i said to jedi(because there were so few), and i have not once "chased" him.

i've told him: "you make posts just to pop in and pat your friends backs before running off", there was the topic with mewyeon which i only saw because zm showed me(and there's no way i was going to let that go), and there was his one post about the awakening that i saw because i hang around fftf and replied by saying he's in no position to criticize. that's only 3 things, unless you count my thanks to him in a profile comment.

..."chasing" jedi? i remember every single thing i said to jedi(because there were so few), and i have not once "chased" him.

i've told him: "you make posts just to pop in and pat your friends backs before running off", there was the topic with mewyeon which i only saw because zm showed me(and there's no way i was going to let that go), and there was his one post about the awakening that i saw because i hang around fftf and replied by saying he's in no position to criticize. that's only 3 things, unless you count my thanks to him in a profile comment.

Either way, excluding the mewyeon thing, you have gone after Jedi unprovoked when he did nothing to attack you personally or any of your friends. And don't act like it isn't true. If he's not attacking you or your friends, is it really so hard to just ignore him or other people you don't like and just not try to stir up shit?

Regardless, I don't like the way you treat my friends. And they don't like it either.

Pssst, I'm thinking of changing my avatar later but can't decide between who

I'm torn between Rise Kujikawa, Raiden(from MGS/MGR), or Kotori Minami(aka the girl in my sig that scares people)

I'm leaning towards Rise tho, she's great and I like her hair

Get a Rise out of the Persona and SMT bases.

...Um, it would bother me. Just a little bit...? ^^;

no one would ever want you to leave.

Either way, excluding the mewyeon thing, you have gone after Jedi unprovoked when he did nothing to attack you personally or any of your friends. And don't act like it isn't true. If he's not attacking you or your friends, is it really so hard to just ignore him or other people you don't like and just not try to stir up shit?

Regardless, I don't like the way you treat my friends. And they don't like it either.

the first thing was something that was really bugging me, and the third thing WAS provoked, because it was the day after the mewyeon thing that really pissed me off.

very rarely do i ever say anything to your friends. speaking of which, i hope integrity enjoyed his only opportunity to throw warns in my face with his section mod powers.