The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

Bruising? As in violence? May I help?! Please!!

What does it mean? I must know!

It means we shall partake in the fisticuffs, you may aid me lmao :p

Later Crizix :)

*sweatdrop* uh.... I-Im pretty sure that wont be a problem lol

Thank you sir ;p much appreciated lmao

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Shelie!! How are you?

Well to be honest I am on a real down at the moment, I just learnt a friend committed suicide the other day and with everything going on I'm not getting any sleep and when I do I keep having dreams of everyone dying its awful

Well to be honest I am on a real down at the moment, I just learnt a friend committed suicide the other day and with everything going on I'm not getting any sleep and when I do I keep having dreams of everyone dying its awful

Holy fuck I ...

... ... [/hugs]

:( you can never catch a break, can you? *hugs*

:( you can never catch a break, can you? *hugs*

Hah yeah not at the moment, I am highly stressed right now so its hard to function properly, but I hope soon things settle down so I can manage my depression again, I absolutely hate being like this.

Anyways enough about me I hate talking about myself.... How is everyone else?

Edited by Shelie

On 9/19/2013 at 11:02 PM, Shelie said:

Hah yeah not at the moment, I am highly stressed right now so its hard to function properly, but I hope soon things settle down so I can manage my depression again, I absolutely hate being like this.

My average fine self.

post-8014-0-27524200-1379544869.jpgpost-8014-0-11672700-1379544901.jpg

Edited by AnonymousSpeed

Well, I've been all right. My classes have been really hitting me hard, but other than that, I'm fine. I'm also playing through Tales of Xillia

Well, I've been all right. My classes have been really hitting me hard, but other than that, I'm fine. I'm also playing through Tales of Xillia

Well thats good, How have you been finding Xillia?

Well thats good, How have you been finding Xillia?

So far its pretty darn good. Alvin's my favorite one to use and the story seems easy enough to understand. Though the enemy fights tend to get pretty easy, with the exception of Bosses. All in all, great game!

So far its pretty darn good. Alvin's my favorite one to use and the story seems easy enough to understand. Though the enemy fights tend to get pretty easy, with the exception of Bosses. All in all, great game!

Awesome, I have only ever played as Jude so far, what difficulty are playing on? And if you like X1 You will like X2 when it comes out next year I hear its apperently heaps better I can't wait for it.

Ragnarok Online 2. An MMO.

Oh yeah I have heard of it

Awesome, I have only ever played as Jude so far, what difficulty are playing on? And if you like X1 You will like X2 when it comes out next year I hear its apperently heaps better I can't wait for it.

That's what I'm doing. I normally switch between standard and hard. Yeah, i've heard a lot of hype about X2 but I want to finish this one first lol.

That's what I'm doing. I normally switch between standard and hard. Yeah, i've heard a lot of hype about X2 but I want to finish this one first lol.

I have been playing on standard for most of it, you should also try out some of the other tales games if you like this one, I personally loved Tales of the Abyss though it made me cry in different areas cause it was emotional XD and you got heaps of time till X2 so far there isn't even a release date so it could be a year away, I hope it doesn't take you a whole year to finish X1 XP

Edited by Shelie

I have been playing on standard for most of it, you should also try out some of the other tales games if you like this one, I personally loved Tales of the Abyss though it made me cry in different areas cause it was emotional XD

Ya don't say? Which platform is it for? i just might do so