The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

Though there was a case of a guy liking me on Warcraft who was my guild master and I was the guilds warrior tank (Only people who play warcraft would understand what I am saying lol) And that didn't turn out to well it was chaos lol

Dare I even imagine lol (though I don't get it)

• Replies 180.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Dare I even imagine lol (though I don't get it)

Haha, well this guy he hated all the guy friends I had in the game & he tried to make everyone stay away from me I couldn't tolerate him at the end....though I seemed to make every guy in Warcraft fall for me it was ridiculous I could make nearly any guy do what I wanted.... I even had 5 guys fighting over me once! I mean come on fighting over someone they don't know

Edited by Shelie

Hey!

Yeah, it has been awhile since I seen you! *hugs back*

wdy.gif
Hello.

*giggle* <3

... *yawns and inadvertently falls asleep*

(Oops. But seriously, I have to go sleep. Bye guys! ^^;)

wdy.gif
Goodnight, Criz.

And now I have to go out, I will see you all later, since you will all be in bed by the time I get back *Again stupid time zone*

wdy.gif

Bye, Shellie.

Haha, well this guy he hated all the guy friends I had in the game & he tried to make everyone stay away from me I couldn't tolerate him at the end....though I seemed to make every guy in Warcraft fall for me it was ridiculous I could make nearly any guy do what I wanted.... I even had 5 guys fighting over me once! I mean come on fighting over someone they don't know

Unfortunately, such is the nature of online gaming like that.

Aya, you're getting lazy ;P

Edited by Interest

You're just mad that nobody ships you now.

Now? Nobody has ever shipped me with someone. And I'm happy for it. I don't care and I'm not interested, so I'm glad they respect that decision and my right to refuse.

By the way, please don't misinterpret my posts. If you haven't, please read the disclaimer found in my sig.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Now? Nobody has ever shipped me with someone. And I'm happy for it. I don't care and I'm not interested, so I'm glad they respect that decision and my right to refuse.

By the way, please don't misinterpret my posts. If you haven't, please read the disclaimer found in my sig.

Man, I've been watching Fairy Tail heavily for the last two days. I don't know dick about what's gone on here since then.

Man, I've been watching Fairy Tail heavily for the last two days. I don't know dick about what's gone on here since then.

Well, you can simply ask around. It's easier and better than plunging head-first into the unknown.

Well anyway, I'm heading off to school. Later all.

Well, you can simply ask around. It's easier and better than plunging head-first into the unknown.

Obviously someone doesn't follow the teachings of TTGL

Yeah. The one that's most complete is the Halloween special, though I haven't actually drawn any of them, and what I have so far for art is a google drawing...

Hoo boy. Do you even know what everyone looks like? o.o