Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I should go. Bye guys.

yes you do, princess XP

why is your member title "shrinking violet", btw?

*blush*

The trope suits me...

Because the sun goes away and the flower recedes to save energy.

Lol.

Lol I'm actually okay in math. I have to write an essay on something that I believe in strongly and I have no clue what to write about

I forgot to mention that it has to be personal and positive, which makes it hard

Hmm... so it can't be something like being against Euthanasia or the killing of female infants in China to control the population (sorry for bringing up such a sad and gross topic, but it's a really easy one to argue against and it's so easy to bring up points against doing that). Perhaps something like why you want to live a drug and alcohol free life? Or maybe they mean personal like emotional or within your family or something. You were into playing and composing music right? Maybe you should write about the importance of music and just how much it can influence and improve one's mood?

yes you do, princess XP

why is your member title "shrinking violet", btw?

Hmm... Princess Crizix...

(nah, I'd give myself diabetes thinking of a pretty Filipino princess in glasses wearing a princess dress)

It refers to a TV Tropes archetype of a shy, sweet, mild-mannered female that goes crazy when provoked. There was some other things, like never speaking/revealing their feelings to their crushes and being supportive of their friends even though they aren't really strong personality wise themselves.

*comes back after dozing off*

Or maybe they mean personal like emotional or within your family or something. You were into playing and composing music right? Maybe you should write about the importance of music and just how much it can influence and improve one's mood?

By personal, they mean telling a personal story that advocates my belief. For example, if the belief I chose was "true love conquers all", I'd have to tell a story of some time in my own life, in detail, of why or what got me to believe that.By the way, thats actually a really good idea, disregarding that I'm not a composer. The real challenge is having a personalized story to back it up,cause my life wasn't that eventful, in terms of positivity